Aaron pico

Pico would absolutely demolish sage though. Man that was hilarious. #Warfreeman

Yep...no chance at a career now.

The guy could definitely have a future, but I don't remember when a young guy had as much hype with as many unanswered questions

I agree . There was a ton of hype. Might have played a factor. I just don't get Sherdoggers obsession with hype trains. If someone says a fighter has momentum.. it's like the crab in a bucket effect.. Sherdoggers can't wait to pull them down.

I don't get it.

I agree . There was a ton of hype. Might have played a factor. I just don't get Sherdoggers obsession with hype trains. If someone says a fighter has momentum.. it's like the crab in a bucket effect.. Sherdoggers can't wait to pull them down.

I don't get it.
Not trying to pull the guy down at all, he's just a kid who will only get better. Just saying there was a LOT of talk about him going in to this for a guy making his debut.

They might have been a little too quick to call him their "Lebron James"

He took MMA lightly. He thought because of his background he could just come in here, not cut the proper weight, fight in a division where he is undersized. He ran into the hard reality of MMA. Shit ain't no joke.

That's why I respect Sage. Even at his young age, he cuts weight and is professional. That's why in spite of his losses, he has a very bright future in MMA.

Not trying to pull the guy down at all, he's just a kid who will only get better. Just saying there was a LOT of talk about him going in to this for a guy making his debut.

There certainly was... I understand even with that hype, he could lose.. he hasn't fought for real before! We really didn't really get to see his goods, which sucks. Fighters can show a ton in defeat.. he just got out away pretty quick. Make no mistake, what happened to him had happened to plenty a weathered veteran in MMA. Thems the breaks..

He might as well quit and become an Accountant now.

What a victory for Freeman. Regardless of what you think of the hype or the fight itself, Morgan Freeman would have been given the same odds. Awesome moment.

There certainly was... I understand even with that hype, he could lose.. he hasn't fought for real before! We really didn't really get to see his goods, which sucks. Fighters can show a ton in defeat.. he just got out away pretty quick. Make no mistake, what happened to him had happened to plenty a weathered veteran in MMA. Thems the breaks..
Yeah off the top of my head I think cyborg and Renan barao both lost their debuts before they started murdering people

isn't he only 20 and 0-1?

I say give the kid more time. don't hate him because of his fanbase

It made sense that they did considering all of his background and the fact that the most reputable of coaches and fighters were crazy about him.

But that's why they have the fights

He took MMA lightly. He thought because of his background he could just come in here, not cut the proper weight, fight in a division where he is undersized. He ran into the hard reality of MMA. Shit ain't no joke.

That's why I respect Sage. Even at his young age, he cuts weight and is professional. That's why in spite of his losses, he has a very bright future in MMA.
Yet opinion and fact are far from one another in your case.. he left aka to train with tj, tim, Joe B, bang, etc.. because he thought it was going to improve his skillset fit his debut and career. Reality is, he recently was training with those who seek a paycheck from him, not see him cash paychecks. I hope he decides to head back to aka full time, or head up to TAM. He is a kid and only 0-1.. many fighters start of 0-1.

Still either Sage or Erick "Unconscious" Silva.

Biggest huge concern about Pico for me is that I think that he has a big glass chin. He went down so easy man. I got a feeling this guy will go out a lot and never make it.

Back