Aaron Pico would murder Conor in a boxing match.

Letting you Conor fangirls know that the future of combat sports is fighting in a few hours.

Witness greatness.
Rekt on the feet by a BJJ guy during the first exchange. Safe to say this kid is the future.

Im not delighting myself in pico's loss. More the mma media and journalists that built him up and failed. They behaved completely dumb on a kid with 0 professional fights. Also the matchmaker at bellator is even more dumb putting him against a gritty former title challenger.

He has to prove he's not Cherokee Parks first.
Cherokee Parks, LOL. There's a blast from the past. Pico fizzling out would be even worse though, since Parks was only drafted #12 and Pico is the most highly touted prospect ever.

i dunno...if the ref didnt stop the fight pico would had been a murder victim...so there would be no chance of him murdering anyone.

Well Pico went out on the sub. We all know Connor would have tapped before it was even locked in

20 year old with 0 pro fights would straight murk Conor in a ring.

His wrestling is even better than his boxing too, so he'd destroy Conor at MMA as well.

Not impressed.

Conor would destroy him with a left.

He would beat conor in a boxing match . Just watch them spar, people on the boxing forum laugh at Conor's technique . He is stiff has bad movement and defense and uses the same combos as nauseaum

Lol still thinking that?

this thread is proof that conor haters don't know shit

20 year old with 0 pro fights would straight murk Conor in a ring.

His wrestling is even better than his boxing too, so he'd destroy Conor at MMA as well.

This was just before Pico was choked out while dazed after taking this shot 5 seconds into his Belator debut...by someone I don't care to google as I don't know who he is. The uppercut fucked him up, Conor would annihilate him.

images_3.jpg

Back