Aaron Pico would murder Conor in a boxing match.

that's good, because he just murdered his own mma career.

Letting you Conor fangirls know that the future of combat sports is fighting in a few hours.

Witness greatness.
l6YLdkl.gif

Pico is a golden gloves champ and a Pankration champ. If it is strictly boxing he stands a great chance against Conor. He has much more experience in boxing even if he is only 20. But Conor does have that famous "left" so his fanboys will claim he can beat anyone (Mayweather included) with only that. Lol.
He has more than "just" a left...

He would beat conor in a boxing match . Just watch them spar, people on the boxing forum laugh at Conor's technique . He is stiff has bad movement and defense and uses the same combos as nauseaum
Meh, not too impressed with Pico's boxing from what I've seen so far.

He would beat conor in a boxing match . Just watch them spar, people on the boxing forum laugh at Conor's technique . He is stiff has bad movement and defense and uses the same combos as nauseaum

So many here are so uneducated about combat sports it's unreal.

I'd favor Conor if the boxing match took place today. Aaron obviously has a lot of room to grow, though. And while I do think it's a bit soon to write Aaron off as having a glass jaw, I do have to question whether he can take a shot or not based off of what I saw last night. Maybe he can, but I wouldn't be surprised if his chin becomes an issue for him.

<36>

The best boxing/grappling MMA prospect ever got Outboxed and Outgrappled in 24 seconds by an altar boy....

octagon jitters bro. First pro fight in a PPV at MSG? Perhaps he is not the Lebron of MMA, but he can still be the Kobe!

#StillMyBoy
could be but looks like he has a glass jaw, how many shots did the young doo ho choi take from cub and he was still going

Back