Aaron Pico body-shot KO

TheGrouch

Shoulda died already
@Black
Reaction score
via: @as_shooped_as_it_gets_ Instagram

**you have to hit the > for those who don't use IG

<{JustBleed}>

Brutal body shot. You heard that shit land.

Mad respect to Pico

Dude's got hands.

He doesn't react well to getting hit at all but he has a lot of potential.

I love body shot Ko's. Nice win for Pico.

he whacked that torso damn hard! good win for pico!

Dude's got hands.

He doesn't react well to getting hit at all but he has a lot of potential.

Besides that crazy uppercut, has Pico reacted that badly to getting hit? Alcohol is impairing my memory at the moment.

gorgeous.

I'd rather get punched in the head 5 times than take a body shot like that.

That kid had zero business in there with Pico, hopefully that loss didn't scare bellator into feeding him nothing but cans ala venom

That kid had zero business in there with Pico, hopefully that loss didn't scare bellator into feeding him nothing but cans ala venom
The kid has 3 fights

The kid has 3 fights
Yea I get that but they talk about him like he walks on water then they put him in against a guy that should be fighting his way up a regional promotion. You don't have to feed him to the lions but make the match up somewhat respectable

Yea I get that but they talk about him like he walks on water then they put him in against a guy that should be fighting his way up a regional promotion. You don't have to feed him to the lions but make the match up somewhat respectable
I hear ya but he was 12-3 it's still early for Pico...plenty if time

I hear ya but he was 12-3 it's still early for Pico...plenty if time
Holy shit really? I didn't see the intros I just rewound it to the beginning of the 1st. I had it playing while I was watching the villante "fight" and just switched over cus that shit was horrible

Besides that crazy uppercut, has Pico reacted that badly to getting hit? Alcohol is impairing my memory at the moment.
If you watch his second fight he just seems kinda 'shaky' when he gets hit.

Maybe it's just nerves because of how his first fight went but it's not a good habit to have.

If you watch his second fight he just seems kinda 'shaky' when he gets hit.

Maybe it's just nerves because of how his first fight went but it's not a good habit to have.

I agree about it being a bad habit. At his age it's hard to predict long term habits though. I have faith in him.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm that sounds so right

Back