Aaron Pico and James Gallagher involved in an altercation @ Bellator media day

ImNotSurpisedDonks!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://themaclife.com/featured-pos...on-pico-hotel-altercation-bellator-media-day/

tl:dr

Pico's team was accusing the Strabanimal of running his mouth on Twitter, as he and Pico have been going at it on social media. So, Strabanimal goes and confronts them and Pico's elderly and decrepit father, and almost gets in a scrap with the GOAT, aka 'The Strabanimal.'

Nothing happened other than words being exchanged and 'The Stabanimal' verbally sodomizing & raping Pico's father in front of a crowds of people, and resulting in a bunch of people laughing and mocking Aaron "Mini Mendes" Pico.

Last edited:
Gallagher sure knows how create a feud. If he gets to the top, he's going to be very marketable.

Gallagher better hope he gets to fight Pico's "80 year old dad" because Aaron would give him a beat down.

Gallagher better hope he gets to fight Pico's "80 year old dad" because Aaron would give him a beat down.
Depends on how Pico looks, he might end up having shit cardio, so let's not jump the gun just yet.

Gallagher sure knows how create a feud. If he gets to the top, he's going to be very marketable.

James Gallagher, I have to admit he is gifted at his ability to rip off Connor and do it so well. The fact that I still think he sucks makes the whole thing both hilarious and upsetting at the same time. But if an Avg. fighter can generate this much attention in the b-league it's impressive. If he could find a way to climb up the ladder they'd have a star on their hands... too bad he doesn't stand a chance.

James Gallagher, I have to admit he is gifted at his ability to rip off Connor and do it so well. The fact that I still think he sucks makes the whole thing both hilarious and upsetting at the same time. But if an Avg. fighter can generate this much attention in the b-league it's impressive. If he could find a way to climb up the ladder they'd have a star on their hands... too bad he doesn't stand a chance.
Bro, his rec is better than Lomachenko, tho Rogan is not sucking his cock.

Let us face it: If JRE was fondling his balls, you all would be claiming him the new Messiah. The Strabanimal > Loma

Next Bellator PPV?

Or wit until one of them is champ first?

Let us face it: If JRE was fondling his balls, you all would be claiming him the new Messiah. The Strabanimal > Loma

Clearly you haven't followed my posting history based on your thinking I care in any way shape or form what Joe Rogan thinks about a fighter. I rank fighters with my own eyes even when the official rankings might say something else. But regardless i'm a Rogan hater, most in the heavies would call me a UFC hater (although not true); so yea i'm no sheep. My friend/coach even fought Gallagher (and lost) but regardless I've kept a close eye on him. The guy is a pretender getting softballs because he is good at instigating and they want to try and capture McGregor lightening in a bottle twice with the European Fans.

Next Bellator PPV?

Or wit until one of them is champ first?

I think they have to hurry and do it before James loses to someone that is so insignificant that he can't even absorb the popularity of the win.

I think its Picos next fight for sure, unsure if they wait for a PPV. Depends how good he looks tomorrow and how much buzz he does or doesn't have. I feel bad for McKee though, he was set to steal that Gallagher hype until Pico decided he wanted to lift weights instead of fight his more natural MMA dehydrated weight of 145lbs.

Clearly you haven't followed my posting history based on your thinking I care in any way shape or form what Joe Rogan thinks about a fighter. I rank fighters with my own eyes even when the official rankings might say something else. But regardless i'm a Rogan hater, most in the heavies would call me a UFC hater (although not true); so yea i'm no sheep. My friend/coach even fought Gallagher (and lost) but regardless I've kept a close eye on him. The guy is a pretender getting softballs because he is good at instigating and they want to try and capture McGregor lightening in a bottle twice with the European Fans.

<DrakeLaugh><{anton}><DrakeLaugh>

Can't wait to see old man Chinzo lay this cocky little Conor clone out.

honestly from what I have seen from James I am not impressed his striking looks very suspect... wouldnt be shocked if both of them lose this sat actually Pico looks pretty small infront of freeman

The image of seeing a skinny Irish kid sodomizing an 80 year old is quite terrifying.

Gallagher is a fraud, I would take Pico today if they were fighting this weekend! He is doing his best to act like Connor and to try and convince everyone he is already the best, but I have seen him fight and the gig is up! Pretty obvious he isn't that good! And of course as Bellator does, he is fighting a Machida to give us the illusion that he is stepping up in competition, but really I have seen Machida fight and he isn't any good either. Pico may have a tougher fight this weekend in his first MMA bout!

good lord are you seriously comparing the records of the fake Conor and Loma? Loma beat Gary Russell in his 3rd pro fight! Also dispatched of Nicholas Walters with extreme ease. Who has Gallagher beat? Oh that can Anthony whatever Bellator Keeps putting out there to lose

good lord are you seriously comparing the records of the fake Conor and Loma? Loma beat Gary Russell in his 3rd pro fight! Also dispatched of Nicholas Walters with extreme ease. Who has Gallagher beat? Oh that can Anthony whatever Bellator Keeps putting out there to lose
<45>

Depends on how Pico looks, he might end up having shit cardio, so let's not jump the gun just yet.

Wrestlers at his weight usually have cardio for days. I don't think we need to worry about his cardio that much.

Back