Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in his prison cell

I wouldn't think so.
Jesse Ventura's lawsuit against that lying sack of crap over their fictitious fight proceeded (and he won), even after the guy died.

Civil suit on whose behalf, though?

Wait wut?

American Sniper didn't KO Ventura in a bar? It was in his book tho

I thought i read earlier in the thread that all cases involving him are dismissed after he passes, as per the state's laws.

I'm going to have to look through the thread then, because as a lawyer irl that doesn't add up IMO. Not saying it's not true, because every state has its own quirky laws and procedural rules, but that doesn't seem right at all.

Coward on top of a murderer. Oh well.
Well i dont consider the suicide cowardly. It was pretty much what the whole world was waiting for him to do for his colossal life screw up.

Nothing noble about continuing the rest of your life in prison.

I'm going to have to look through the thread then, because as a lawyer irl that doesn't add up IMO. Not saying it's not true, because every state has its own quirky laws and procedural rules, but that doesn't seem right at all.

He was appealing his first murder charge, in Massachusetts if you die during that process all charges are null and void because you couldn't defend yourself.

Easy way out
Suicide aint easy,that shit is hard. It goes against all your natural instincts. Thats why he put the soap all over the floor so he wouldnt chicken out

He achieved the American dream of making millions to play a game, and threw it all away because he made shitty choices. What's to feel sorry for?
You know them dudes in prison were giving him shit every day too.
"hey asshole,way to foul up the easy money,dick"

Oh so he's so brave now? He didn't want to serve time and took the easy way option out. He is a coward.
I dont say its brave but it sure as fuck aint cowardly. Try it sometime.

Suicide aint easy,that shit is hard. It goes against all your natural instincts. Thats why he put the soap all over the floor so he wouldnt chicken out
i agree... but when you doing life, you can also say FUCK IT, BYE!

He could be celebrating a Super Bowl championship right now if he wasn't such a fuckin idiot. He'll go down in history as one of the biggest fuckups of all time.

The morning I heard he died I started googling and saw a pic of him with Brady at the Superbowl. Life can be crazy. One moment you can be literally on top of the world with 100 million eye balls on you and not much later you can be sitting in a jail cell about to kill yourself. While you can't control everything in life Aaron was the architect of getting to the photo below and also getting to one of the darkest places on earth which is hanging yourself in a jail cell.

afc-championship-football.jpg

i agree... but when you doing life, you can also say FUCK IT, BYE!
You can always say FUCK IT,BYE. Thats every person's right.

Really? That saddens you? Psycho.

You're the second person to mention wanting monsters to suffer for their crimes somehow makes me a bad person. At least explain why. It's a pretty normal human emotional response to murderous psychopaths.

You're the second person to mention wanting monsters to suffer for their crimes somehow makes me a bad person. At least explain why. It's a pretty normal human emotional response to murderous psychopaths.
psychopathy is a myth but I agree with you your response is natural for your illusion of the evil and deranged

Feel bad for his daughter and family only, nothing for the guy.
Went to prison tight end, now leaving noose end...

Life in prison (especially an American one) is an ugly existence. What's the point in living? I'd kill myself too.

Never compared it to a Russian or Mexican prison?

Back