Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in his prison cell

Does his death make it less likely a civil suit would be successful?
Yes. In Massachusetts, all convictions are terminated when the criminal dies. Aaron Hernandez is no longer a convicted murderer & all the evidence can't be used in civil court

Wonder if they'll check for CTE. Regardless a total waste - guy wanted to "keep it real" more than life the life of the rich and famous sports athlete. And from what I can recall reading about him, he chose to be a thug as he grew up in a good middle class home in a nice neighborhood. He searched out the thug life, wasn't born into it with little choice.
Retarded if true.

One of the more pathetic stories in recent history.

Had life in the palm of his hand, and he throws it away to keep it real. What a fucking goof.

It's not that easy to commit suicide. If it was that easy, you would see more people doing it. It would become an epidemic I believe.
Oh so he's so brave now? He didn't want to serve time and took the easy way option out. He is a coward.

Dude is in valhalla now partying with former superbowl champs strippers and john morrison.

john-morrison-entrance-o.gif

Wow, I didn't realize how young he was. Two years younger than me.

I don't watch football either, but what a complete and utter waste of talent.

He just can't stop killing people.

It might be sad if he DIDN'T have every advantage going for him.
It was sad for his victim and his family

Never said it wasn't sad for his victim and family.

Advantages or not.... those have nothing to do whether or not someone is going to do something terrible. He did something terrible, and now his life is over. It's sad.

Looks like he wasn't as tough and hard as he wanted everyone to believe. Try to be gangster, kill innocent people, then goes out like the coward he is after a couple years in jail, cause he can't handle the aftermath. The guy was a total bitch.

Met the guy before when he was still at UF. Even then he was a banger. Saw him sock some dude in the teeth. Partied with him pretty hard. He rolled with 100% thugs.

I just imagined your avatar partying with a bunch of thugs.

So Hernandez is out this season indefinitely with a neck injury.

hopefully this starts a massive trend of inmates Hernandez'ing themselves and the tax burden lightens drastically

Damn.

That must be the most terrifying heart pounding final hours someone can have or the most peaceful. You could choose to live out the rest of your life in a cell or decide to end it by yourself in the cell all by your lonesome.

Back