Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Aaron.jpeg

Gallagher: Fake McGregor
Page: Fake Anderson
Chalmers: Fake Garbrandt

#ThatsSoBellator

https://www.mmanytt.com/latest-news/scott-coker-reveals-bellator-talks-bamma-aaron-chalmers/

Can't wait for him to hardly fight and when he does he'll fight complete bums. Never change Bellator.

I can honestly see him be bBy slice.he called him out.

Not interested

Wait, are you calling chalmers a fake garbrandt because they both have tattoos?

never watched that idiot show he was on but honestly he has a 3-0 record with all of those wins being finishes. Link that with a somewhat famous personality and i dont think this would be a bad signing for Bellator.

never watched that idiot show he was on but honestly he has a 3-0 record with all of those wins being finishes. Link that with a somewhat famous personality and i dont think this would be a bad signing for Bellator.
If Bellator signs him, expect him to fill the last slot of the London card, possibly vs baby slice.

No kidding.. good on the fella

I would get excited but this means he’ll just fight once every 9 months now. I miss when prospects used to fight 3-4 times a year for Bellator. Smh

If Bellator signs him, expect him to fill the last slot of the London card, possibly vs baby slice.
Don't think that fight will get booked, unless they decide to scrap Baby Slice vs Devon Brock. Down the line it'll happen for sure, just got to wait and see how Coker handles them.

He's a reality tv celeb of some kind, that's why there's hype around him

Looks like its some show called Ex On The Beach.

MTV international according to Wiki, not sure if the show even airs in America? So I don't feel bad about having no idea who he is. Assuming he is more of a 'celeb" for the Europe cards

Last edited:
I would get excited but this means he’ll just fight once every 9 months now. I miss when prospects used to fight 3-4 times a year for Bellator. Smh
When they actually built guys up on their prelims?lol

MTV international according to Wiki, not sure if the show even airs in America? So I don't feel bad about having no idea who he is. Assuming he is more of a 'celeb" for the Europe cards

Well as a European ( I cant speak for all of us) I never heard of the guy.
I think the key word here is MTV, nobody in their right mind watches that shit these days.

Bellator is gonna Bellator I guess.

He's not a real celeb, i think he's from 'Geordie Shore' which as you can imagine, is a clone of Jersey Shore complete with full-blown cunts.

By all accounts, he was one of the more tolerable cast members.

Probably asking for a lot of money and Bellator can't afford letting their top earners fight more than once a year.
He should stay in europe.

Back