A war is coming (Jones vs DC)

Nah. DC wins this one. Jon has been out too long. Ring rust is real, even for a GOAT like Jon Jones.

If Jones kept his nose clean and stayed active we wouldn't even be talking about DC losing to him again.
If DC were a few years younger, I'd say yeah. He has increasingly looked less and less dominant, looked like crap vs Rumble but Rumble had the worst game plan in the history of MMA. I have gone back and forth on this, don't know how any decent person can cheer for Jones, but DC lights a fire under Cormier's ass and he looked focus, fierce and on point in his interviews this week, had dat look in his eyes.

ImagineGorilla.gif

The Jones after party, I'm in!!

jlj.0.gif

<{monica}>
<GinJuice>

Nope. I am a big fan of Gustafsson and will follow his career until he's done. Sure, it helps that he beat up Jones, but I like him regardless. His fights are fun to watch and he seems like a good dude. Yes, he had a troubled youth, but he's clearly a different guy now.

no such thing

The first time i saw him fight was against Shogun and it was a good fight. I became a fan of him at that point. Then when he got the Jones fight and pushed Jon to the limit in a fight of the year candidate, I was an even bigger fan. He is easily my favorite LHW and if you look at my posting history you'll see that i've supported him ever since.

LMFAO what happened to this fool, he cried again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back