A war is coming (Jones vs DC)

TheTravelApprentice

Jon Jones, get your shit toget-
Banned
Reaction score
To drop a little bit of knowledge on you malcontents, there are no DC fans. They don't exist. Same as there's no Gus fans, or Glover fans. There are only Jones haters. I know it's been a while since Jones came in as a dominant champ in the red corner, but make no mistake about it, he still has that same effect on the haters. Jones circa 2013-2015 was one of the most polarizing figures on this site. He would rustle jimmies by simply breathing, and not even through his mouth!

That aura of rustling has diminished some in the last couple of years and he was instead rustling his pill bottle open and rustling the fuck out of OSP's forearm. But this Saturday, after he beats Popeye's Cormier, you'll all remember. That hatred that was dormant inside your bum hearts will be reawakened. And that's when the war will start. When the haters will cling on to the next hope to beat Jones, DC "fans" will suddenly shrink to astronomically low numbers and Gus "fans" will come out the woodwork. It has been foretold, you have been warned. Be a man, take a stand and choose wisely.

I'm a DC fan, and Jones is in my top 5 favorite fighters.

you better make sure your boy beats the fatass. gus jones 2 needs to happen

Nah. DC wins this one. Jon has been out too long. Ring rust is real, even for a GOAT like Jon Jones.

If Jones kept his nose clean and stayed active we wouldn't even be talking about DC losing to him again.

ImagineGorilla.gif

The Jones after party, I'm in!!

jlj.0.gif

What was your previous username before you got banned,TS?

I'm a DC fan, and Jones is in my top 5 favorite fighters.

Y U gotta go say something like that on his thread when he took all that time to type it up and say things that sounded like they meant things and suchlike. Y.

I think you're probably not a very nice person at heart, like most Jones fans.

Jones gonna steamroll the fatty btw.

DC-Holloway-TJ is my top three. Funny how all these guys get shit on here.

That's bullshit, but well written (for Sherdog).

I do think Jones is the greatest MMA fighter of all time, simply because the other guys in the conversation (Fedor, Anderson Silva and GSP) were almost certainly on the juice themselves, so I consider it a largely level playing field.

I don't like Jones for his eye pokes and oblique kicks, which are just terrible in my personal opinion.

DC is a fat piece of shit (literally, I might add) and he deserves to have the shit kicked out of him.

Glover was, is and will be a nobody.

I like Gustaffson a lot and would still like to see a rematch between Jones and Gustaffson down the line.

Fuck Anthony Johnson. Another piece of shit.

look at this little fuck...thinking he can dictate on who we are fans of...get the fuck outta here with your elitist attitude.

just let this garbage thread die out...dont even give this little fuck any of your attention now.

<Bottle.gif> <36>

Back