A thank you thread to Conor McGregor

tenor.gif

If the team plays like shit, it will play like shit. Mcg going there won't change anything, he just went there for PR

As a long time Dallas Cowboys fan, I would like to formerly thank Conor McGregor for giving the Cowboys some juice yesterday. The Cowboys have been struggling massively this year to get anything going offensively and yesterday their energy was completely different than the rest of the year. Players all over the team were doing the swag walk and just flat out having fun.

So Conor, thank you for giving the boys a shot in the arm before a big divisional game with the skins next week.
The Cowboys won last week too and the Jags got killed last week too. Big divisional game? The Redskins are abysmal. Give it up, only the Eagles are making the playoffs out of that division.

Conor fans, this is getting embarrassing. Stop publicly emasculating yourselves. It's not necessary. You guys aren't even worthy of being made fun of if you continue on like this.

If anyone knows anything about my post history I am not a Conor fan. Not even a little bit.

Coach Kavanaugh decided against letting anyone else show Conor how to throw the ball. He reiterated loyalty and spent the weekend demonstrating proper technique himself.

I'm a Conor fan, but that was unquestionably a horrible throw, he basically shot-put it lol

That's a cute excuse, but he wasn't even holding the football correctly.

Yeah it is but I'm getting a lttle tired of reading all the "Conor sucks at this" "Conor does that" crap. It's getting old he's not the only fighter in the world.

Could he be forcing himself for attention to promote his whiskey?
deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg

He's obviously not there to watch a football game, he brought his whiskey for a reason Lol

That's what Kavanagh said - he's on a tour promoting his whiskey

At least he's not depressed after that ass whopping lol

It's like he is doing a victory tour in the US ... only he lost <45>

Football is dying, they needed a real athlete to bless their stupid game and have people talk about it.

Mcbless {<Mcgoat}

Sniffing out richer people to peddle his Proper Piss

It really boils his haters blood to see Conor still in the public eye, still widly popular, and giving zero fucks that he lost to Khabib. They wanted him to become the new Rousey, but it aint happening.

With his speed, the Cowboys were probably considering him to cross over and be their star running back.
Along witih his drawing power, they would probably sign him in a heart beat.

He got invited you pathetic fucks. If he hid like honda did you jackasses would bash him too.

Back