A tale of two Presidents: Obama very honest. Trump a horrible liar!

MysticNinjaJay

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone should know that Donald Trump is a terrible President who doesn't know what he is doing and his administration is falling apart. We all know that and no one should be surprised. His predecessor warned America that Trump was mentally unfit for the job, anyone with common sense shouldn't expect a man who has never held elected office to be a good President and we all know he lied repeatedly throughout his presidential campaign. Those are just well established facts. I just want to take the time to put in to perspective how dishonest Trump actually is and how much better Obama was as President. The real measure of a President's character is that you do what you say you're going to do. Even if you are making bad decisions if you fulfill your campaign promises no one who voted for you should expect more of you than that. Of course there are going to be broken promises and compromises a long the way, which is the nature of politics, but if you are consistent for the most part you should at least deserve credit for that.

We are approaching Trump's 100th day in office and his job approval rating is at a historically record low.

These stats provided by PolitiFact explain why.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

ilkaoy.png

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/

2qvbmzb.png

Just look at Trump's track record and look at that of Obama. Trump has lied about nearly 70% of the things he said he was going to do. Obama had a 69% approval rating around the first 100 days and Trump is at 42%. The American people have given Trump a chance like his supporters begged us to do and so far he has failed miserably. This is like watching a train wreck folks. I'm going to wait until the end of the year and look at the raw numbers from Factcheck.org to see what Trump is doing to our country compared to what Obama has done.

Right now it's a bit early to judge him but in January of 2018 I will make a new thread for Trump's Year 1 report card (assuming we are all still alive and haven't died in a nuclear holocaust following World War III). Until then I have one question for all of my fellow Americans.....

How do you like your new President so far?

You have become the #1 shit poster in the WR. Congratulations

"There are 57 states".

"If you like you doctor, you can keep you doctor."

"I swear I don't suck dick".

Obama.

It's funny how libs hold Obama up as some beacon on morality. I think he was one of the most intellectually dishonest presidents. Remember, If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it!

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan"

"Buying a gun is easier than buying a book"

"But..but...Crusades"

"Islam is the religion of peace"

Shit Obama actually said

"There are 57 states".

"If you like you doctor, you can keep you doctor."

"I swear I don't suck dick".

Obama.
My Daddy only gave me a million bucks. Been using that lie for at least 40 years

It's funny how libs hold Obama up as some beacon on morality. I think he was one of the most intellectually dishonest presidents. Remember, If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it!

You think that, but what do that stats actually say?

Everyone should know that Donald Trump is a terrible President who doesn't know what he is doing and his administration is falling apart. We all know that and no one should be surprised. His predecessor warned America that Trump was mentally unfit for the job, anyone with common sense shouldn't expect a man who has never held elected office to be a good President and we all know he lied repeatedly throughout his presidential campaign. Those are just well established facts. I just want to take the time to put in to perspective how dishonest Trump actually is and how much better Obama was as President. The real measure of a President's character is that you do what you say you're going to do.

How do you like your new President so far?

Talk about a misleading thread title. I'm no Trump fan, but how many lies was Obama caught in?

- keep your insurance
-keep you doctor
-film that caused Benghazi
-90% of deficit was W's policies
-Fast and Furious
-Didn't know Clinton had a private server
-Claimed his mom died because of no insurance
-Shovel ready jobs
-Transparency

You think that, but what do that stats actually say?
Did the liberal media come up with the stats? Obama has never been very
honest. A few examples are already posted in your thread. God Bless man.

Talk about a misleading thread title. I'm no Trump fan, but how many lies was Obama caught in?

- keep your insurance
-keep you doctor
-film that caused Benghazi
-90% of deficit was W's policies
-Fast and Furious
-Didn't know Clinton had a private server
-Claimed his mom died because of no insurance
-Shovel ready jobs
-Transparency

You're cherry-picking. Compare Obama's lies or false statements to when he told the truth. Politicians are under the microscope when they campaign for office and are trying to please everyone so they often lie. In fact everyone lies. Some people lie more than others and some less. Facts however don't lie. Look at the FACT of how honest Obama has been compared to Trump.

Did the liberal media come up with the stats? Obama has never been very
honest. A few examples are already posted in your thread. God Bless man.

If the stats are inaccurate point out some examples. I have found Politifact to be very credible. All of this information can be verified.

This was a good effort, but the Trumplestiltskins will never admit that he's the most dishonest politician in history. A yuge accomplishment when you think about it.

Great economy president!

....well, so long as we don't care about full time jobs, home ownership or labor participation.

Back