A Starcucks baracista wrote "Beaner" for a latino customer named Pedro...

The barista was just trying to get home to his family

Coffee of peace

Lol at some people in here saying its not as bad as the N Word. I've seen fights erupt over a Hispanic person being called that.

For me personally its not as bad as being called like say a portuguese for example but I would still hit you with the Brian Ebersole cartwheel kick if you wrote that on my Iced Chai frap man.

I suspect Starbucks deliberately tells their employees to misspell customers' names to look cute. They always misspell mine in what seems a deliberate manner even though I spell it out for them. That barista fucked up.

There's a coffee chain in michigan named biggby but it used to be called beaners and it used to have the best name...

Some weak assholes were offended by beaners so it was changed. Biggby is essentially Starbucks but better and started in Lansing...

in australia we have "coon" cheese hehe.

how did the word beaner become a racial slur?

is it because they look like beans? eat beans? everyone eats beans.i see rednecks eating beans all the time during the winter.

racists lost creativity with "beaner"

OMG ! Are you serious ? He didn’t ?! Did he ?! This definitely is international
News , dare I say UNIVERSAL news . Nothing more important going on In the world than an idiot , racist barista saying the word beaner.

And this is what happens when you fold to liberal outrage and pressure. You don't get less scrutiny... You get more. But if you tell libs to go f themselves then you get a boost in sales from conservatives rallying around you and then the left the leaves you alone.

Typical bullies is all.

And this is what happens when you fold to liberal outrage and pressure. You don't get less scrutiny... You get more. But if you tell libs to go f themselves then you get a boost in sales from conservatives rallying around you and then the left the leaves you alone.

Typical bullies is all.

Oh no, we're bullying racists! Let me break out the world's smallest violin real fast.

Typical bullies is all.

It's true. The only people that survive SJW outrage are the people who ignore it and don't apologize. Once you apologize, they own you.

I should try to bait a starbucks employee into it.

Ok that’s 9.50 for the coffee and what’s the name???

N!??er....

Have we not found a family\social link between the barista and the customer yet?

Never heard the term beaner in my life. Pedro should move to australia there are no mexicans and therefore no Mexican prejudice here
You would not want that in your country. Soon, Sidney will be known as West Meheeco.

Lol at all the butthurt Mexican snowflakes trying to race bait.

This story is a load of crap. It never happened. If it did, it's likely brown on brown interaction because L.A. is north Meheeco.

Because of this, a Mesican peasant will be a millionaire? That's a shame...

This BS needs to end. America is much better than this.

I believe that you find it funny.

On that note, MANY people find "n*gger" funny too.
Dude you don't need to get offended for everyone. It's probably the least offensive ethnic slur out there. I've never been offened by it

Wait, that isn’t really a nickname for people who drink coffee?

Back