A solution to Conor's cardio issues......

Wow do you feel better now? "Pillow fists"... yeh god forbid Conor doesn't floor him with the 1 clean shot he lands LIKE HE DOES TO EVERYONE ELSE. You fucking imbecile. Floyd was still the greatest 2 years prior to that fight but now it's embarrassing for an MMA fighter to lose to him? So he either beats Floyd Mayweather in boxing or has people like you making pathetic comments like that? Right.
And obviously no MMA fighter can box by 'boxing standards'. But we're talking about MMA. If Conor can't then who the fuck can?

tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

{<jordan}

what can I say?
I don't like to ignore people who comment on my posts...
and responding invariably take only a few seconds...much less than the 10 minutes you spent making this thread...

so who exactly is time-sinking?

logic is obviously not your strong suit...

Giving a conservative estimate of 30 seconds per post you've spend 181.5 hours posting alone, that doesn't account for time spent browsing the forum and reading etc and you're ragging on some guy for spending 10 minutes on a thread? Come on man.

Giving a conservative estimate of 30 seconds per post you've spend 181.5 hours posting alone, that doesn't account for time spent browsing the forum and reading etc and you're ragging on some guy for spending 10 minutes on a thread? Come on man.
awww cute! sticking up for your boyfriend (or is it girlfriend?)
It matters little.
You still wasted tghe time to calculate it..... shows you guys got a connection.
Wasting time calculating useless stuff to try and make me feel guilty to responding to asinine posts like yours.....

Congrats! You wasted 10 seconds of my life! (probably cost you twice as much though)...

Marinovich's, only training regime I've seen work wonders for fighters(RDA,Bj Penn) I'm shocked more fighters don't use them. Maybe it's a money thing, but results no lie.

And came back and won and Nate was tired as hell in the 4th-5th.

WTF
Nate was tired in that fight but he look much better in Johnson fight. But Nate in 3 round have those wild strikes when he tried to finish Conor

Yeah, I didn't mention the Floyd fight at all, and him lasting as long as he did before gassing out was actually quite impressive in the Floyd fight, there's a reason boxers start their career fighting 4, 6, 8, 10 then 12 rounds, it takes years and years of boxing to build up the type of muscle memory to be able to box for 12 rounds without gassing out, go watch some boxers give opinions of how he did, plenty of them were very surprised he went as far as he did in his first pro boxing fight.
We all was surprises with his tactic boxing in first 3 round. He surprise Floyd with his style. Floyd could not do a shit because Conor counter punch him great. Very good. But he should not gas out from that style of boxing what he did. Conor say that he don't know what is that problem in his fight when he start being like that and looking gas out. I am training boxing and I knew that will happened to him because I know how hard is to not gas out when I am hitting bag. But Conor didn't not use power punches and I still can't believe he get tired from those punches he hit Floyd

awww cute! sticking up for your boyfriend (or is it girlfriend?)
It matters little.
You still wasted tghe time to calculate it..... shows you guys got a connection.
Wasting time calculating useless stuff to try and make me feel guilty to responding to asinine posts like yours.....

Congrats! You wasted 10 seconds of my life! (probably cost you twice as much though)...

No one said you had to feel guilty, it's more of pointing out how cluelessly hypocritical you are. Congrats on taking 10 seconds to post though, that explains why all your posts are worthless shit posts with no thought behind them.

How can someone fight slower pace what he did against Floyd and still gas out. I thought there is no way he will gas out seeing what he is doing in first couple rounds and going on decision win but shit happened again

For some reason no one wants to acknowledge this, whether they love Conor or hate him, but the reality is that Conor "gasses" hard when he gets tagged with a good, stiff shot.

His actual cardio issues are somewhat overblown.

That said, he does have cardio issues, and they stem largely from the reality that he's throwing heat. More energy in your punches means a more rapidly depleted gas tank. That's the first law of thermodynamics, and you can't "fix" the first law of thermodynamics. If anyone ever does, he'll be an instant trillionaire.

Focusing in on the Floyd fight in particular, missing punches does not mitigate the power depletion problem. It makes things worse.

Also, a 12 round fight is a whole different animal from what Conor is accustomed to. You simply don't pick that up in training. You need actual fight experience to get accustomed to those sorts of rhythms.

And then you add on top of THAT the reality that, yes, Conor did indeed get tagged and Floyd was just too experienced to let him off the hook.

reducing output would change the whole dynamic of the fight though, it's why he's so successful, he pressures guys to get them off their games. if he lets them relax then they can set up the TD attempts better, and at the same time won't be absorbing as much damage which will also improve TD quality.
This guy gets it. So many look at this issue in a vacuum. His cardio issues is influenced by his style and decision-making as much as it is by his physiological limitations.

No one said you had to feel guilty, it's more of pointing out how cluelessly hypocritical you are. Congrats on taking 10 seconds to post though, that explains why all your posts are worthless shit posts with no thought behind them.
nah.
I tend to stick to the level of the person responding to my post.
On your case, i have to make an exception, since it can't go much lower than that...
BTW, same as your BFF, you are the one wasting time to post to me when you complain I waste time posting.
If you can;t understand how stupid that sounds, then I guess you can get dumber than that...

Conor really doesn't have Cardio issues, it's a bit of a myth.

He has made errors in expending to much energy looking for an early finish, but that doesn't really equate to bad cardio.

People forget how gassed Tony Ferguson the cardio king was against against Kevin Lee in the 2nd round.

Or that Nate was also very gassed in the McGregor rematch.

Conor was right when he said it was an efficiency issue.
If he doesn't expend energy the way he does, he wouldn't be the same fighter. That "13 second" meme wouldn't even exist if he didn't sling his shots with lethal intention.

Last edited:
If he doesn't expend energy the way he does, he wouldn't be the same fighter. That "13 second" meme wouldn't even exist if he didn't sling his shots with lethal intention.
I'm not saying he should throw his punches differently, but if you noticed how surgical he fought against Alvarez compared to the 1st Diaz fight where he showed Nate no respect and was looking for highlight reel shot he has certainly took notice.

He definitely made adjustments since the 1st Nate fight. He came out swinging and throwing loads of kicks. In the 2nd Nate fight he took it easy and I don't think he threw any kicks at Alvarez.

He still gassed out terribly in the 2nd bout with Nate. He turned and ran at least half a dozen times and was huffing and puffing with his hands low going into the third.

He still gassed out terribly in the 2nd bout with Nate. He turned and ran at least half a dozen times and was huffing and puffing with his hands low going into the third.
He did seem to regain a second wind though. I was hoping he'd get choked out again tbh

Back