A solution to Conor's cardio issues......

That's not the point fool, you said you have a lot of time on your hand, the point is how are you saying that when you have posted for near 7 years over 21,000 times.

I don't care about your job or pay, that's got nothing to do with it.

I didn't imply I have a superior life, I don't care about your life, you told me I had a lot of time on my hand, I said you have more, then you got triggered which shows your insecurity.

No-one is butthurt or crying, clearly you have no logic and the only maths I know is that you are now only 3/4 posts away from your daily quota.

Keep posting, you are getting closer to your daily post target.

Just stop wasting your time.

Shaddows is an imbecile who logs into Sherdog to bash fighters and get into fights with people.

He calls everyone "kid", it's his go to insult.

What do you mean "can't box"?
Conor cannot box even though he thinks he is a boxer he failed miserably

Half of Sherdog would have done better flailing around randomly until they gassed like Conor did

He’s the most unlikable sportsman

Conor cannot box even though he thinks he is a boxer he failed miserably

Half of Sherdog would have done better flailing around randomly until they gassed like Conor did

He’s the most unlikable sportsman
Because he didn't beat the greatest ever? Are you fucking with me?

Kid, it it ironic that you already passed "my quota", but you keep repeating as if the number of posts means anything.
You spent more time writting your asinine thread, and then wasted time counting how many times I posted in this thread....

so you keep proving my point . You have way too much time on your head. Only you somehow try to justify it by claiming I have more posts overall.....like it makes you look any better...
I have not past your quota, to pass your lifetime post count would require a lot of dedication and time which in your deluded mind is not a lot.

I am not the one denying he spends a lot of time here, I just don't spend as much time as you. You are the one getting triggered over facts such as over 21,000 posts in nearly 7 years.

As they say, you can't fix stupid.

Just stop wasting your time.

Shaddows is an imbecile who logs into Sherdog to bash fighters and get into fights with people.

He calls everyone "kid", it's his go to insult.
I see.

Thanks for the heads up.

He calls other people kids but gets triggered himself like a kid.

How ironic.

I have not past your quota, to pass your lifetime post count would require a lot of dedication and time which in your deluded mind is not a lot.

I am not the one denying he spends a lot of time here, I just don't spend as much time as you. You are the one getting triggered over facts such as over 21,000 posts in nearly 7 years.

As they say, you can't fix stupid.

I see.

Thanks for the heads up.

He calls other people kids but gets triggered himself like a kid.

How ironic.
I see you mad because you failed at math...
don't blame me if your whole point was that I post too much, yet you keep coming back...

Maybe if retards like you wouldn't keep posting while triggered, I wouldn't have so much fun...

I see you mad because you failed at math...
don't blame me if your whole point was that I post too much, yet you keep coming back...

Maybe if retards like you wouldn't keep posting while triggered, I wouldn't have so much fun...
Lol I didn't fail Maths it's my best subject.

My point is you spend more time here than me, you've got more time than me on your hands. Just admit it. No shame bro we are all brothers here.

I can tell u have fun 21000 posts in 7 years, you spend a lot of time here you must love it.

Just 1 more post and you've met your quota.

Congratulations.

The "Conor has cardio issues" just might be the most retarded memes this site has ever come up with. His cardio is well above average in the UFC.

Conor’s conditioning problems have only really haunted him once: Nate Diaz 1

He paced himself well against the larger, far more conditioned Diaz in the rematch

You could point out his conditioning vs Floyd Mayweather but the bigger issue was obviously the infinite boxing skill gap between Mayweather Jr and 0-0 MCGregor

His conditioning issue is overblown, the guy has won two world championships in two divisions essentially at the same time (a feat never achieved in UFC before except they stripped him ahead of the feat)

You get it. Also, in Diaz 1 his cardio was off because he was fighting at 15 pounds heavier than he trained for and he was more rocked than gassed. The advice that he should have less output is just retarded though, especially when said by someone who has the benefit of looking at his MMA record.

WTF
WTF you talking about. Where did you see he want early finish against Floyd. He didn't throw power punches at all. And gas out from standing and slow punches he hit Floyd
Yeah, I didn't mention the Floyd fight at all, and him lasting as long as he did before gassing out was actually quite impressive in the Floyd fight, there's a reason boxers start their career fighting 4, 6, 8, 10 then 12 rounds, it takes years and years of boxing to build up the type of muscle memory to be able to box for 12 rounds without gassing out, go watch some boxers give opinions of how he did, plenty of them were very surprised he went as far as he did in his first pro boxing fight.

Get off the dumb rowing machine and do some running

I think you would struggle to find a highly ranked fighter who plays to Mcgregor's strengths more than Khabib.

Khabib is 9 fights, and 7 years into his ufc careers, and still uses the same technique to enter the clinch, there is no reason to believe he would change that against Conor.

Mcgregor must get a semi thinking about Khabib wading forward swing his wild arm punches.
{<jordan}

Yeah, the guy with by far the best takedown game and awesome GnP totally plays into conor's strengths, lmao.

Because he didn't beat the greatest ever? Are you fucking with me?

The Floyd that turned up in that fight wasn't even close to "the greatest ever". He looked like he just rolled off the couch, plodded forward like a Mexican journeyman, smirking, and still beat the shit out of Pillowfists McGregory without breaking a sweat.

Not to mention he was 40 years old and 20 pounds lighter, and retired.

So no, Conor can't box, not by boxing standards.

UepSTfZ.gif

aosECR9.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Bro, you have posted 21,759 times in less than 7 years, that averages to over 3000 posts a year, you have more time on your hand than me.

Even if this just thread took 10 minutes to write and it takes you a few seconds to reply, by sheer accumulation alone you have a lot of time on your hand since you've been posting for near 7 years.

@Hardkore who liked your comment posts on average over 4,000 times a year. They do say likes attract.

Keeping time does not seem to be your strength, I'm not surprised when you have 21,000+ posts in 7 years, you do have a lot of time.

Boo hoo. Conrad's cardio is subpar. Deal with it

The Floyd that turned up in that fight wasn't even close to "the greatest ever". He looked like he just rolled off the couch, plodded forward like a Mexican journeyman, smirking, and still beat the shit out of Pillowfists McGregory without breaking a sweat.

Not to mention he was 40 years old and 20 pounds lighter, and retired.

So no, Conor can't box, not by boxing standards.

UepSTfZ.gif

aosECR9.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
Wow do you feel better now? "Pillow fists"... yeh god forbid Conor doesn't floor him with the 1 clean shot he lands LIKE HE DOES TO EVERYONE ELSE. You fucking imbecile. Floyd was still the greatest 2 years prior to that fight but now it's embarrassing for an MMA fighter to lose to him? So he either beats Floyd Mayweather in boxing or has people like you making pathetic comments like that? Right.
And obviously no MMA fighter can box by 'boxing standards'. But we're talking about MMA. If Conor can't then who the fuck can?

Back