A solution to Conor's cardio issues......

Bro, you have posted 21,759 times in less than 7 years, that averages to over 3000 posts a year, you have more time on your hand than me.

Even if this just thread took 10 minutes to write and it takes you a few seconds to reply, by sheer accumulation alone you have a lot of time on your hand since you've been posting for near 7 years.

@Hardkore who liked your comment posts on average over 4,000 times a year. They do say likes attract.

Keeping time does not seem to be your strength, I'm not surprised when you have 21,000+ posts in 7 years, you do have a lot of time.
Kid,
you fail in life.

3k posts a year is less than 10 a day.
In this thread alone, you already posted over that TODAY.

So either you are as bad as I am, or you are just in denial.
And in any case, 10 posts, 10 seconds each still takes less than what YOU TOOK creating this thread.

Apparently you don't have a life and fail at Math, kid.

Last edited:
He could get a lung transplant off of someone who used to smoke 40 a day and he would have better cardio.

Even as a huge fan of Conor, I am not blind to his flaws.

One flaw which is not talked about a lot is his striking defence which is not particularly great, his striking differential which is (strikes landed - strikes you absorb) is at 1.27 which is not great (5.82 - 4.55).

4.55 strikes absorbed a minute is very high for an elite fighter, if you look at someone who gets hit a lot like Robbie Lawler he absorbs 3.99 strikes a minute, Lawler actually absorbs more strikes then he lands surprisingly. To be fair, if you attempt a lot of strikes a minute you are more likely to absorb them as well.

Here are the current top 10 leaders in strikes landed per minute, in brackets is their strikes absorbed, all this information is from Fightmetric (http://www.fightmetric.com/fighter-stats) which I don't think has updated recently as the Fox Sports's stats are slightly different (https://www.foxsports.com/ufc/stats...2&sort=1&opp=0&sortOrder=0&page=1&qualified=1)

1 Leslie Smith - 7.56 (8.41)
2 Cris Cyborg - 7.02 (1.79)
3 Joanna Jedrzejczyk - 6.76 (2.48)
4 Polo Reyes - 6.69 (4.59)
5 Cain Velasquez - 6.49 (2.29)
6 Jessica Andrade - 6.42 (4.94)
7 Joanne Calderwood - 6.28 (4.40)
8 Chase Sherman - 6.25 (5.35)
9 Max Holloway - 6.20 (3.90)
10 Conor McGregor - 5.82 (4.55)

As you can see, Conor has the 4th highest strikes aborbed per minute out of the top 10, and 3rd lowest striking differential. There are a few factors that may affect this, Conor is mostly a striker so he is more prone to being hit compared to wrestlers, if you look at the top 10 leaders for strikes absorbed per minute, it is mostly wrestlers, Pena, GSP, Khabib, Usman etc. Another factor is the small sample size of fights, and how outliers can affect the statistics, both Diaz fights have adversely affected McGregor's stats.

In general, if you look at the current top 10, the majority have great cardio and hence why they are able to push such a fast pace. Conor has a tendency to lose steam as the fight gets longer, he instead should attempt less strikes per minute and conserve energy. However, he is a fast starter and the high output is one of the many reasons for his success and why in general, he finishes most of his fights.

What do you think?

Conor doesn't have bad Cardio. It's a myth. See here: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/debunking-the-myth-that-conor-has-bad-cardio.3731179/

Even as a huge fan of Conor, I am not blind to his flaws.

One flaw which is not talked about a lot is his striking defence which is not particularly great, his striking differential which is (strikes landed - strikes you absorb) is at 1.27 which is not great (5.82 - 4.55).

4.55 strikes absorbed a minute is very high for an elite fighter, if you look at someone who gets hit a lot like Robbie Lawler he absorbs 3.99 strikes a minute, Lawler actually absorbs more strikes then he lands surprisingly. To be fair, if you attempt a lot of strikes a minute you are more likely to absorb them as well.

Here are the current top 10 leaders in strikes landed per minute, in brackets is their strikes absorbed, all this information is from Fightmetric (http://www.fightmetric.com/fighter-stats) which I don't think has updated recently as the Fox Sports's stats are slightly different (https://www.foxsports.com/ufc/stats...2&sort=1&opp=0&sortOrder=0&page=1&qualified=1)

1 Leslie Smith - 7.56 (8.41)
2 Cris Cyborg - 7.02 (1.79)
3 Joanna Jedrzejczyk - 6.76 (2.48)
4 Polo Reyes - 6.69 (4.59)
5 Cain Velasquez - 6.49 (2.29)
6 Jessica Andrade - 6.42 (4.94)
7 Joanne Calderwood - 6.28 (4.40)
8 Chase Sherman - 6.25 (5.35)
9 Max Holloway - 6.20 (3.90)
10 Conor McGregor - 5.82 (4.55)

As you can see, Conor has the 4th highest strikes aborbed per minute out of the top 10, and 3rd lowest striking differential. There are a few factors that may affect this, Conor is mostly a striker so he is more prone to being hit compared to wrestlers, if you look at the top 10 leaders for strikes absorbed per minute, it is mostly wrestlers, Pena, GSP, Khabib, Usman etc. Another factor is the small sample size of fights, and how outliers can affect the statistics, both Diaz fights have adversely affected McGregor's stats.

In general, if you look at the current top 10, the majority have great cardio and hence why they are able to push such a fast pace. Conor has a tendency to lose steam as the fight gets longer, he instead should attempt less strikes per minute and conserve energy. However, he is a fast starter and the high output is one of the many reasons for his success and why in general, he finishes most of his fights.

What do you think?
How he should attempt less strikes when he gas out in Floyd fight from doing those punches he throw that was terrible and didn't do power punches at all. He should run run and run or if he can't run because it hurts him then ask Cain if is there any hope with doctors fixing that

Kid,
you fail in life.

3k posts a year is less than 10 a day.
In this thread alone, you already posted over that TODAY.

So either you are as bad as I am, or you are just in denial.
And in any case, 10 posts, 10 seconds each still takes less than what YOU TOOK creating this thread.

Apparently you don't have a life and Math, kid.
When you have to resort to saying 'kid' and 'you fail in life' then about sums about your own life but a life spent posting over 21,000 times and telling other people you have a lot of time on your hand, i'm not too surprised.

You have posted 4 times on this thread, just reply 4/5 more times and you've met your daily quota.

I'm not as bad as you or in denial, by sheer accumulation you've spent significantly more time here and for way longer.

Don't be deluded.

Conor’s conditioning problems have only really haunted him once: Nate Diaz 1

He paced himself well against the larger, far more conditioned Diaz in the rematch

You could point out his conditioning vs Floyd Mayweather but the bigger issue was obviously the infinite boxing skill gap between Mayweather Jr and 0-0 MCGregor

His conditioning issue is overblown, the guy has won two world championships in two divisions essentially at the same time (a feat never achieved in UFC before except they stripped him ahead of the feat)
Conor is smart and he will fight with all injurie
Glass cardio
He is not Kimbo and Dada

When you have to resort to saying 'kid' and 'you fail in life' then about sums about your own life but a life spent posting over 21,000 times and telling other people you have a lot of time on your hand, i'm not too surprised.

You have posted 4 times on this thread, just reply 4/5 more times and you've met your daily quota.

I'm not as bad as you or in denial, by sheer accumulation you've spent significantly more time here and for way longer.

Don't be deluded.
I talked about YOU replying, kid.
And yes, I call you kid because only a kid would be that stupid as to equate number of posts to quality of life.

I work a full time job which pays be very well and I can sit on my computer and answer to your asinine comments.

You are the one trying to imply you have a superior life... you kind of attempted to repeat it in every response, so don't be butthurt and crying while i spank you through logic and math.

Run don't bike. You don't bike in the cage. Dump his conditioning coach(weight training, weight loss dude who promotes looking good naked), who harps on about marathon runners dropping dead from heart attacks.
His coach is pussy. They let him training how he wants because he was winning fights then after Nate lost they take over

I read all of that for the genius insight that if he fought at a slower pace his cardio would hold up longer?

Gee, thanks...
1272x920design_01.jpg
How can someone fight slower pace what he did against Floyd and still gas out. I thought there is no way he will gas out seeing what he is doing in first couple rounds and going on decision win but shit happened again

"I was inefficient with my energy"
I think translated that reads as my cardio sucks and I didn't train hard enough. also could be the other guy was tougher/better then me.
tells it enough anyways. yea Conor...we get the point!

WTF
Conor really doesn't have Cardio issues, it's a bit of a myth.

He has made errors in expending to much energy looking for an early finish, but that doesn't really equate to bad cardio.

People forget how gassed Tony Ferguson the cardio king was against against Kevin Lee in the 2nd round.

Or that Nate was also very gassed in the McGregor rematch.

Conor was right when he said it was an efficiency issue.
WTF you talking about. Where did you see he want early finish against Floyd. He didn't throw power punches at all. And gas out from standing and slow punches he hit Floyd

I think translated that reads as my cardio sucks and I didn't train hard enough. also could be the other guy was tougher/better then me.
tells it enough anyways. yea Conor...we get the point!

Conor and Bisping problem was alcohol. They didn't training to much that they could

I talked about YOU replying, kid.
And yes, I call you kid because only a kid would be that stupid as to equate number of posts to quality of life.

I work a full time job which pays be very well and I can sit on my computer and answer to your asinine comments.

You are the one trying to imply you have a superior life... you kind of attempted to repeat it in every response, so don't be butthurt and crying while i spank you through logic and math.
That's not the point fool, you said you have a lot of time on your hand, the point is how are you saying that when you have posted for near 7 years over 21,000 times.

I don't care about your job or pay, that's got nothing to do with it.

I didn't imply I have a superior life, I don't care about your life, you told me I had a lot of time on my hand, I said you have more, then you got triggered which shows your insecurity.

No-one is butthurt or crying, clearly you have no logic and the only maths I know is that you are now only 3/4 posts away from your daily quota.

Keep posting, you are getting closer to your daily post target.

Dude....he went 25 minutes with Nate and came back in the 4th and won. Nate was dog tired in the fifth too does he have "bad cardio"?

You know how long it takes to get 12 round boxing cardio?

The dude doesnt have cardio issues anymore.
He gas out again in Nate fight 2 in 3 round. WTF

He gas out again in Nate fight 2 in 3 round. WTF
Bro you know you can reply to everyone using the 'quote' orange button under one post instead of 9 separate posts.

It'll make it easier.

The idea that his defence is poor is baffling to me, and it shows an lack of understanding of what is going on in the cage.

Everything Conor does is designed to pressure you into throwing at his head, and in order to get opponents to open up and throw he has to make them think they can hit him, and that requires him to leave his head within his opponents range more than most fighters would be comfortable doing.

Conor trusts his ability more often than not slip the incoming punch and then land a far more damaging counter, that's his bread and butter and the stats don't really don't do it justice because unlike other fighters he is not spending 90% of the fights outside of his opponents range.

Forget the stats, use your eyes.

286b2606244e6fcdcab60ebaf1eb35e0.jpg

qQV8lNZ.gif

conor-mcgregor-super-saiyan-gif.gif

conor-pull-and-counter.gif

MxyNUf2.gif

conor-disrupts-jab-bypasses-left-hook.gif
When he is stronger and bigger fighter he pressure you and play with you hitting you wit all arsenal of weapons but when he move up he start more with counter strikes style but his cardio is not good. Against Aldo he looked the best

In the end his cardio fuck up MMA world pretty good boxing taking over and now is better. But Conor is great and unbelievable person. He fight with injuries never say no to fight and he give himself all to this sport and was great inspiration for me to change my life but in the end he lost and his body was not strong that much he thought will be

That's not the point fool, you said you have a lot of time on your hand, the point is how are you saying that when you have posted for near 7 years over 21,000 times.

I don't care about your job or pay, that's got nothing to do with it.

I didn't imply I have a superior life, I don't care about your life, you told me I had a lot of time on my hand, I said you have more, then you got triggered which shows your insecurity.

No-one is butthurt or crying, clearly you have no logic and the only maths I know is that you are now only 3/4 posts away from your daily quota.

Keep posting, you are getting closer to your daily post target.

Kid, it it ironic that you already passed "my quota", but you keep repeating as if the number of posts means anything.
You spent more time writting your asinine thread, and then wasted time counting how many times I posted in this thread....

so you keep proving my point . You have way too much time on your head. Only you somehow try to justify it by claiming I have more posts overall.....like it makes you look any better...

Back