Media A Slow-Mo of The Elbow That Cut Anthony Pettis (UFC 229)

It's a self defence move to spinning elbow instead of just sitting groggy eating more shots

He's like a cyborg and is the best lightweight and Khabib is a welterweight doing extreme weight cuts and Woodley would expose him while Khabib's in his prime
Tony is the one bragging about being +200lbs tho.

giphy.gif

Like poetry in motion!

When watching the fight live, I thought it was Ferguson that was bleeding badly from the mouth. A few moments later I realized that it was Pettis that was leaking. Crazy. Thank you Just Bleed God's...

The question is in a fight with Khabib, will his brain die before his will ? If not, he might have a chance

It's a self defence move to spinning elbow instead of just sitting groggy eating more shots

He's like a cyborg and is the best lightweight and Khabib is a welterweight doing extreme weight cuts and Woodley would expose him while Khabib's in his prime

Don’t be a bitch

Super impressed with Tony there the ability to recover and scramble there was next level. I am a believer he can end khabib s run now, before I always favoured khabib.

He is a middleweight? Whats he got to do with the Tony vs Pettis fight?
The Kelvin scale is an absolutethermodynamic temperature scale using as its null point absolute zero, the temperature at which all thermal motionceases in the classical description of thermodynamics. The kelvin (symbol: K) is the base unit of temperature in the International System of Units (SI). The kelvin is defined as the fraction 1⁄273.16of the thermodynamic temperature of the triple point of water (exactly 0.01 °C or 32.018 °F).[1] In other words, it is defined such that the triple point of water is exactly 273.16 K.

The Kelvin scale is an absolutethermodynamic temperature scale using as its null point absolute zero, the temperature at which all thermal motionceases in the classical description of thermodynamics. The kelvin (symbol: K) is the base unit of temperature in the International System of Units (SI). The kelvin is defined as the fraction 1⁄273.16of the thermodynamic temperature of the triple point of water (exactly 0.01 °C or 32.018 °F).[1] In other words, it is defined such that the triple point of water is exactly 273.16 K.
Sorry I thought you meant this Kelvin Scale
651716842.jpg

Your image has an error. Here's a gif I made the other day. The cut is visible if you look closely. Started to bleed pretty bad after that.

giphy.gif

The cut was on the right side of his head, Poindexter.

Your image has an error. Here's a gif I made the other day. The cut is visible if you look closely. Started to bleed pretty bad after that.

giphy.gif
This is awesome, but it's not the one TS is talking about

The ones he's talking about is even more awesome, believe it or not

khabib is gonna get cut

Lol at Khabib getting cut. Hes the UFC's new star. Khabib's management wants the payday from fighting Conor.

I hope that if that happens Tony at least gets the winner

What an amazing fight Pettis brought it that night.

Back