A sixty second storm tore the hell out of my neighborhood.

Loiosh

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
NDG, Montreal, Quebec.

Thousands without power after storm tears through province, N.D.G. badly affected

Lost power for twenty hours.

Less than a minute of winds, all kinds of damage.

Power outages.
$

I'm in the "2" just below and left of "3".

Pictures in this album.

Storm August 22

IMG_0936.JPG

My balcony:

IMG_0946.JPG

IMG_0942.JPG

Last edited:
60 seconds? That's ducking weird. Has that ever happened before there? Anywhere?

I feel your pain. Last year we had a rough 10 minutes of hail and did more than 300 million dollars in damages.

60 seconds? That's ducking weird. Has that ever happened before there? Anywhere?

Sure. We get microbursts occasionally. Kind of like a mini tornado that lasts for a short duration.

I had one form in my backyard. The pool started swirling and then we heard a noise in the front yard.

It had sawed the top off a tree and dumped it all on top of my truck. Lost a few shingles too. I have some pictures of it somewhere.

It was weird. Didn't touch anyone else's house or trees.

Sure. We get microbursts occasionally. Kind of like a mini tornado that lasts for a short duration.

I had one form in my backyard. The pool started swirling and then we heard a noise in the front yard.

It had sawed the top off a tree and dumped it all on top of my truck. Lost a few shingles too. I have some pictures of it somewhere.

It was weird. Didn't touch anyone else's house or trees.
God hates you. That's all that means.

Sounds like the Overeem of storms. A minute of hell and then nothing. It also looks like it pissed hot rained all over you guys

Had similar storms here before. Short bursts of wind that brought two large trees on my property and I witnessed the neighbors storage building go up in the air like the house on Wizard of Oz, lol. It was one of those super thin gauge metal buildings that are cheap at home improvement stores. It flew at least 100 feet or so straight up as it separated into a lot of different pieces.

Sounds like the Overeem of storms. A minute of hell and then nothing. It also looks like it pissed hot rained all over you guys
That's better than the Jon Jones of storms. It just keeps pissing hot all over you and telling you it's just tainted dick pills.

That's better than the Jon Jones of storms. It just keeps pissing hot all over you and telling you it's just tainted dick pills.
<{cruzshake}>

Such a waste. Such a talented fighter who I was excited to see fight again but now his legacy is forever tainted and his career is likely over.

Is that what they call a "downburst"? I think we have had those before (tornados are not common aroun dhere) but 60 seconds is an insanely brief period.

<{cruzshake}>

Such a waste. Such a talented fighter who I was excited to see fight again but now his legacy is forever tainted and his career is likely over.
I just think it's funny. I don't think he is that great at fighting. I think he is good, but his extremely advantageous physical attributes have more to do with his success than his skill. Imagine if every fighter at 205 were his and Gustafson's size. I don't think he would be undefeated or champion if that were the case.

Had one blow through my area a couple months ago. Think they called it a micro burst it was a couple city blocks wide and around a mile long. Possible winds of 104

Unfortunately you don't live in Louisiana. I was there in 2012 and it looked like Katrina just hit...what a dump that place is

Unfortunately you don't live in Louisiana. I was there in 2012 and it looked like Katrina just hit...what a dump that place is

I know this storm wasn't a big deal, very few people were hurt and apart from a lot of trees :( there wasn't a lot of damage.

It's just that living here, we aren't used to this kind of thing.

I'm still sad about the ice storm, which smashed out tree line for fifty years.

I just think it's funny. I don't think he is that great at fighting. I think he is good, but his extremely advantageous physical attributes have more to do with his success than his skill. Imagine if every fighter at 205 were his and Gustafson's size. I don't think he would be undefeated or champion if that were the case.
Gustafson is the same size and his resume pales in comparison to Jon's.

Overeem is Jon's height and didn't have the kind of success Jon had when Overeem was fighting at LHW.

It's not just his size. Jon has talent and now it's all washed away

Back