THE SHERDOGGING FIGHTER THREAD. @AJ Garcia's Life And Times As A Pro Fighter (2-2) *Interview in OP

Great Job!!! Time to Celebrate!!!!

200.gif

Good luck Sherbro!

Even though you're probably shitty, and will try to point fight your way to victory (cuz dudes who throw down to the max are getting harder to come by), us Sherbros are behind you (in a totally heterosexual way).

<StillMyBoy><StillMyBoy><StillMyBoy>
He lit the dude up in 30 seconds by hellbows from Crucifix. lmao

Maybe he was just overexcited and forgot...

SonIamDerp-a6f44ea3d7ed35ac21e6bf6e738a2023.jpg

I'm sure it's not because he didn't want his tough guy image tarnished by admitting association with Internet types.

Poor guy was so tired after his 31 second fight that he forgot all about us.
Bro I feel so bad. I was jacked in the post fight speech and forgot to mention one of my sponsors too. Trust me tho that was the plan. I was even trying to get the fake sherdog tattoo done.

Bro I feel so bad. I was jacked in the post fight speech and forgot to mention one of my sponsors too. Trust me tho that was the plan. I was even trying to get the fake sherdog tattoo done.
Its all good man, you looked so pumped after the fight, the adrenaline must have been just flowing out. You looked, and fought great. Did us proud.

<GinJuice>

All good man, I'm just messing you about... You did us all proud.

Can't be easy being eloquent and remebering what to say after smashing someone's face in for money.

You'll get us next time!

Congrats @AJ Garcia

Was the takedown to crucifix a position you wanted? Or did the fight just happen to lead to that position?
I actually wanted to stand and trade more but he kept lunging at me with his punches and pretty much just gift wrapped me s take down and as soon as I slammed him I passed his guard and got to side mount, and immediately trapped his arm for the crucifix. He was fucked as soon as that happened cause he wasn’t getting out and I was dropping elbows hard.

I actually wanted to stand and trade more but he kept lunging at me with his punches and pretty much just gift wrapped me s take down and as soon as I slammed him I passed his guard and got to side mount, and immediately trapped his arm for the crucifix. He was fucked as soon as that happened cause he wasn’t getting out and I was dropping elbows hard.
You looked like a man on a mission dude. When it hit the ground you passed so effortlessly and dropped them 'bows after fishing for the americana.

Maybe he was just overexcited and forgot...

SonIamDerp-a6f44ea3d7ed35ac21e6bf6e738a2023.jpg

I'm sure it's not because he didn't want his tough guy image tarnished by admitting association with Internet types.
"I'm sure it's not because he didn't want his tough guy image tarnished by admitting association with Internet types."

U mean....We´re not... worthy?

internal.gif

Back