A Saudi woman has been appointed as first female head of Saudi Arabia’s stock exchange

Calling it now, she'll be beheaded within a year.

I remember someone setting up an LGBT magazine in Bangladesh and certain media outlets like the BBC and Guardian reported it in their typical 'hey look, Islam isn't so bad after all' manner. Anyway, not long after the offices of the magazine were stormed and the staff hacked to death with machetes. I don't think the authorities even bothered looking for the perpetrators either.

Just another episode of tolerance and understanding brought to you by The Religion of Peace.

Saudi Arabia has a stock exchange?
hope that was sarcasm...otherwise you are either living in a mole hill or are a prime example of humanitys failure in education...

this is about as dumb as someone being suprised that allot of african cities actually do have skyscrapers..

hope that was sarcasm...otherwise you are either living in a mole hill or are a prime example of humanitys failure in education...

this is about as dumb as someone being suprised that allot of african cities actually do have skyscrapers..
Africa has cities?

Does she have a note from her husband allowing her to take this Job?

Just kidding, good news and a step in the right direction.

I was going to say, "Can drive the economy but not a car?". But you beat me to it.

Their white knights you mean facts knights lol
An oppressive monarchy who massively funds and institutionalizes the worst terrorists in modern times is not a country to be making threads about to shower with praise.

You people are sick

An oppressive monarchy who massively funds and institutionalizes the worst terrorists in modern times is not a country to be making threads about to shower with praise.

You people are sick

the US and Saudi support the same groups pretty much.

Saudi Arabia has real issues we could criticize them on. or we can go the woman drivers route.

only ever been to the airport in Riyadh, but it didn't appear to be as crazy as others made it out to be (granted very lil experience w/ the country). it seemed more like bahrain or Turkey than it did say Afghanistan

still egregious that they have diplomats here like raping maids and getting away scott free, but that's more money influence than anything else

the US and Saudi support the same groups pretty much.

Saudi Arabia has real issues we could criticize them on. or we can go the woman drivers route.
A real issue is the fact that women can't drive. The day their monarchy stops creating terrorists and begins treating their minorities like humans is when we can give them praise.

Back