A sad McGregor fan shares the moment he knew his boy was going to lose

I am not a McGregor fan at all and I noticed the exact same thing. I thought this was a toss up until I saw Connor walk out and get in the ring. He looked off or like he knew what was coming.

I didnt think Conor was going to lose and I still think he can win a rematch.

So it clearly isnt me

Still better than Dom Cruz tho.

Conor looked the same at UFC 202 & 205 pre-fight. Idiot. Had he won, this would not have been a concern.
Nah. His famous "Conor McGregor walk" looked way stiffer.

Watch here how he's fluid

He had "Conor McGregor walk" rust and octagon rust as well.

sounds kinda nasaly... he was cryin. Gotta be a sherdog nuthugger.

It's bad enough you're making a shitty, wobbly handheld video to go with your commentary, at least have the decency to turn your phone sideways ya goof.

Can someone please explain to me this cult like fallowing that conor has i don't get it.

Yeah, but the Russian mob was holding his family at gun point backstage. Of course he looked off.

Conor McGregor role-players are all failing at their own life, and he is their only shred of hope - they've convinced themselves that they are like him, and he is like them.

They can't handle it now that he's been exposed.

I've had friends in real life who weigh fifty kilos and drink every second of every day, say mcgregor just reminds them of themselves.

Which made me think about why it is. And it become clear to me, people who are nut gargles of McGregor would act the same as him if the had the power over a situation. They eat up all his excuses because in the same situation they would make excuses. They eat up the bullying and over the top shit, because if they could have that power they would be that person.

The reason they dislike other mma fighters is because it is unfathomable to them to be humble and have respect, while having so much power.

These people do not train and will not train because their fragile egos could not stand losing rounds in sparring etc.

Conor McGregor to them is he epitome of arrogance and flamboyance they would express if they had more power and control over their life. They don't even see it as an act because it wouldn't be an act if they were to do it.

Note, this isn't for people who just enjoy mcgregor and his fights. This is for the type of people that heard it's all kisses instead of it's only business.

Can someone please explain to me this cult like fallowing that conor has i don't get it.
No rational thinking human can explain nor understand that. On the other hand for the losers who have nothing in their life worth living for, Conor gives them a chance to live their life through him. They dream about his success, his money and fame as it was their own.

why am i tagged

I am not a McGregor fan at all and I noticed the exact same thing. I thought this was a toss up until I saw Connor walk out and get in the ring. He looked off or like he knew what was coming.

He knew an ass whooping was coming. Khabib took his soul before the match begun.

Yes there was something wrong with Conor, anybody that denies that is full of shit but it is pretty obvious what was wrong.

He was fucking shook. He knew he was fighting somebody that is leagues better than him and somebody who was coming to kill him. Conor was scared, plain and simple.

latest

Back