A reminder as to why Stipe is the baddest man on the planet

Good point, how are you the so called #1 p4p when you won't fight someone 10 lbs heavier lol.

B0luLrm.jpg

Why is this retarded thread necessary ?

My favourite two current fighters ( Other than GSP if he fights again). Been cheering for them for years. Predicted both would break defence records.

If JJ joins the HW, I wonder if he can maul Stipe with little effort like he did to everyone in his division.

114_Demetrious_Johnson_vs_Henry_Cejudo.0.0.jpg

Wont fight someone with a 10 pound difference even though he cleared his entire division.

DJ has FOURTEEN wins in the division above his own and frequently gives up size even in his own division imbecile.

Delete your account before you embarrass yourself further.

Well obviously a fucking 125er isn't the 'baddest man on the planet'. They're not talking about p4p when they say that

Funny thing is you actually think it's a 10lb difference. Haha so fucking ignorant.
Yeah exactly, lighter weight class fighters don’t cut weight but the big guys do right?
Logic fail.

Why do we use this 'baddest man on the planet' crap?

Im sure Ghenkis Khan, Adolt Hitler and Stalin are angry at such an outlandish statement.

When you weigh over 200lbs you can't really complain about a size difference because you can put down any human at that weight. Im talking about a real 200lbs not a sherdogger at 260 brolick lol.

But I agree Stipe is higher on goat status than mm but mighty mouse is twice as skilled, maybe more.

Back