A Quiet Place (2018 Horror)

If you’ve seen it, how did you rate it?

• Total voters
One of the best war movies I've seen in the past 10 years.

That's a strong endorsement. I should have time to watch it over the next two to three days.

I made a thread on this a while ago. It looks pretty unique and interesting, a lot can go wrong though.

You might be able to catch it on Cable TV.

I was able to watch it yesterday. This was the best part out of the battle sequence. I thought it was a pretty good war movie, not on par with Black Hawk Down or Saving Private Ryan, but still good. I thought most of the actors did a really good job.

Looks good, will definitely check it out when it is released

I was able to watch it yesterday. This was the best part out of the battle sequence. I thought it was a pretty good war movie, not on par with Black Hawk Down or Saving Private Ryan, but still good. I thought most of the actors did a really good job.

BHD and SPR were amazing war films. I liked Pearl Harbor because my girl Kate Beckinsale was in it. Met her at a gym when she was in Hawaii filming PH. We made eye contact but I was too chicken to say hello.

First poster for the movie:

2ev5fyT.jpg

Saw the trailer a few days ago. Looks really interesting. Krasinski is underrated. I'll definitely check this out.

I was pleasantly surprised by the trailer. I'll definitely go see it.

FYI John Krasinski and Emily Blunt are married IRL!

Definitely gonna watch. I like the premise.

This is drawing excellent pre-release reviews from critics. 100% on rotten tomatoes for the pre-release.

How many of you are going to watch this movie coming out this weekend?

I am, looks good IMO.
quiet_place_ver3_xlg.jpg

Back