A Quiet Place (2018 Horror)

If you’ve seen it, how did you rate it?

• Total voters

Synopsis: A family living out in the countryside has relegated themselves to living in total silence, along with the use of sign language, in an effort to hide from an unknown entity that thrives on sound.

I didn't see a thread on this so I thought I would do the honours. This looks creepy as hell, hopefully it doesn't go the same route as "It Comes At Night".

I saw the trailer before Justice League, and it looks interesting.

is that jim halpert and pam beesly? well what do you know

This looks amazing! Plus since Jim is in it, it gets an automatic pass

Looks good

I truly think we have entered a second or third golden age of horror cinema. There has been a dramatic increase in creativity, directorial technique, and artfulness in recent years. The fact that the genre is moving away from the slasher and found footage gimmicks and into more art film types of films is awesome.

This was shown before Star Wars. I think it looks like a fun twist on the genre. The last movie Krasinski directed got hammered by critics so I'm hoping he can rebound.

<{Ray1}>

Couldn't they just move?

I think the trailer hints that the world is filled with monsters, not just the house. That's why they are walking so quietly outside and they have sand lined paths.

I think the trailer hints that the world is filled with monsters, not just the house. That's why they are walking so quietly outside and they have sand lined paths.

Maybe its just overzealous HOAs?

[<cena1}

Looks good. Will watch

This was shown before Star Wars. I think it looks like a fun twist on the genre. The last movie Krasinski directed got hammered by critics so I'm hoping he can rebound.

Is this worth watching? @weich

Is this worth watching? @weich

It's not out yet, so I can only go by the trailer, but it looks great to me. I like John Krasinkski a lot so I'm biased. I am positive I'll watch the movie though.

It's not out yet, so I can only go by the trailer, but it looks great to me. I like John Krasinkski a lot so I'm biased. I am positive I'll watch the movie though.

I checked Netflix and it's not released yet.

I checked Netflix and it's not released yet.

I think it is doing a full theatrical release in April. I saw the trailer when I saw The Last Jedi on opening weekend. I assume it is getting some decent hype.

Emily blunt must be kinky as hell. I swear in every movie I see her she's getting beat in one way or another

I think it is doing a full theatrical release in April. I saw the trailer when I saw The Last Jedi on opening weekend. I assume it is getting some decent hype.

Krasinski was great in 13 Hours.

Back