A Quiet Place (2018 Horror)

If you’ve seen it, how did you rate it?

• Total voters
You missed my entire point. I cant honestly explain it any better. If you dont understand it by now, you never will.

I don't think you have a point, you're just being super defensive for no reason. As I said, I liked the movie.

I might be mistaken but his armor around his head was opening

That was my thought. The loud frequency opened the armor and made him vulnerable. Still though the movie was way overrated though and nothing special.

I liked the movie 8/10. I also think there is potential for a prequel/sequel.

Could be. Thats the problem some people cant grasp. Theres all sorts of things that could have happened. We dont know them. If you assume something happened that could have been easily prevented, then thats probably not what happened.

That was my thought. The loud frequency opened the armor and made him vulnerable. Still though the movie was way overrated though and nothing special.
Uhh.. Yeah. The whole final scene was the frequency opening up the head armor. People acting like that was an inference that needed to be made instead of a completely obvious part is a sign of the forming idiocracy that has this basic ass movie rated higher than braveheart..

was honestly really disappointed by this one. wanted to like it a lot more than I did, but it is what it is I guess

And I'm the ONLY person in here. This is amazing. I literally pray for this moment whenI rarely go to see movies.

I saw Devils Rejects in an empty theater with my friend back in the day.

Shit was pretty dope.

Have Fun!

46115-full.jpg

Why are you posting on a forum while watching a movie?

BECAUSE I CAN it's not like its bothering anyone.

Movie was freaking incredible too

Yeah, but you normally watch a movie in a theater and not post on a forum.

Great movie...I watched at one where you eat dinner during the movie, people barely ate because the movie was so quiet and nobody wanted to make noise lol...

movie had the potential to be a classic, but fell to shit from end of 2nd act to 3rd.

This thread is like the title of the movie

I saw some movie where Helen hunt got naked like 20 times and I was the only one in the theater. Was tempted to fap.

Back