A question to Conor McGregor's haters

He doesnt defend just chases money.

He can go away. Its lime a QB who only plays in the superbowl.

Guy sucks. So, many fight, but conor wont take any of them.

Useless for me as a fan of mma. His freakshow fights.

He used to be an obnoxious moron.
Now he is a rich obnoxious moron.

In 4 years the man went from nothing to a 100 million payday (Mayweather).

Even if you don't like his personality or his persona or the way he conducts himself, how can you not respect that? It's an incredible feat.

Conor-Floyd.jpg

mcg-money.jpg
I wouldn't call myself a hater

I certainly dislike the nuthugging.

I dislike the obsession with money

I can appreciate the effectiveness of his mind games on some level, but I don't respect them... If that makes sense

I don't respect the hype train

I don't respect the total lack of respect (martial arts principle)

I actually liked him to start with...

His fans, his hype, his disrespectful persona turned me off him

He's done incredibly well. But until he has some title defences I personally won't regard him as a great.

I recognise his natural charisma

I don't feel a jealousy, green eyed monster whatever

I guess he and some of his fans embody certain characteristics which I identify as root issues of societies problems these days.

And yes, it's impressive what he has achieved.

Etc...

The fact that you equate Conor with those two means you have mush for brains.
Both my examples are outrageous personalitys that capture the public eye and is why they stand out.

If Conor didn't wear his sunglasses in doors or had his cartoon personality that low bars such as yourself jerk off too... he wouldn't be that spectacular. And yes I base that off of his fighting resume.

and the fact you don't realize that is yet another example as to why you're a waste of space

Why do u care about the money a person you don't know makes, cuckold?

I guess every celebrity, popular sportman etc must be loved by everyone because they make $
We do live in an age where celebrity is worshipped, it's very widespread. And very sad.

I said this elsewhere, but I enjoy the douchbaggery of Conor and and the Diaz brothers. It's fun. Michael Bisping is an annoying tool however.

In 4 years the man went from nothing to a 100 million payday (Mayweather).

Even if you don't like his personality or his persona or the way he conducts himself, how can you not respect that? It's an incredible feat.

Conor-Floyd.jpg

mcg-money.jpg

Meh.

I don't hate Conor... but your reasoning is suspect.

Do you know how many ballplayers had nothing to their name a few years ago and now earn $10+ per year?

Does that mean no one can or should dislike any of them?

Yeah, it's sad how the evolution of social media, the ongoing spreading of the Internet etc. are creating a civilization where people with unhappy lives have an increasing possibility of "living through other people that are successful" and trying to feel they are a part of it.

In caricature: If Conor had Google glasses and kept streaming 24/7 everything he does through them, all his nuthuggers would buy a Virtual Reality device and join in on the action trying to think and feel they actually are him, while their true bodies would be getting fat and deteriorating beneath them. I blame the social media for all this to be frank. I don't use any of it becase it makes me sick at times. And don't get me wrong, I'm not rich, I'm actually very poor. I spend all my money traveling to Asia and South America and steer clear from the tourist attractions. On those trips I feel the happiest because in the poorer regions social media is non-existent and time feels like it's going at 10% speed. Wish I could do it more often.
You should check out Niijima Island in Japan.

Justin Beiber became a multi-millionaire in quick order too. There are other reasons for having opinions about people. Having said that, I don't really care one way or another about Conor. Great fighter, childish and annoying personality. Basically they balance out and I only watch his fights.

Absolutely love the guy as a fighter but that's where it ends. Not a hater but far from a nut hugger

Back