A question to Conor McGregor's haters

WHy am I a hater? I'm not a fan of McGregor, but I respect what he's done even if he has been coddled by the Uncle Dana and the Ferittas

Are any contracts signed already? Or is this just you prematurely ejaculating over how much money a person you don't know is going to make?

It used to be about Conor nuthuggers ejaculating over the money he makes, and people thought it was stupid, but now they're on a completely different level prematurely ejaculating over far-fetched paydays that will never happen. I mean, people spend their precious time (you only live once) writing and fantasizing about the money some other person they don't know in person may or may not get in the future. It's incredible actually.

But he was already on the verge of having the skillset to make immense money. The thing with pro "sports" is that there's a treshold of making money. Once you're good enough and get famous you make multiple times more money than a month before you were famous. There are hundreds of similar examples. Imagine pretty much anyone getting drafted to NBA/NHL/MLB/NFL. They don't make shit playing in high school or college and suddenly they make millions. It doesn't mean that they started their journey on the day they were drafted in.

You really can't compare NBA/NHL/MLB/NFL to the UFC. No one goes to the UFC and starts making millions. In fact very few fighters start earning hundreds of thousands even. Conor basically forced the UFC to pay him as well they pay him, trough his excellence, his persona, his trash-talking, his bigger than life vibe and so forth. In 4 years he made more money in the UFC then most fighters make throughout their entire career.

It used to be about Conor nuthuggers ejaculating over the money he makes, and people thought it was stupid, but now they're on a completely different level prematurely ejaculating over far-fetched paydays that will never happen. I mean, people spend their precious time (you only live once) writing and fantasizing about the money some other person they don't know in person may or may not get in the future. It's incredible actually.

Our civilization is really dying.

I never understood why people feel the need to White Knight fighters.

Honestly, just like who you like and dislike who you dislike and fuck what others think.

I think it's inspiring to watch someone go from nothing to being on top of the world, trough hard work, perseverance and a savvy mind.

Simple as that.
If having that kind of money means behaving as Conor has, I will continue to "have nothing" and be proud of the man I am.

Nicky Minaj got super rich fast too, doesn't mean I have to respect her. Obnoxious is obnoxious.

He's probably not as rich as you'd like to think. After taxes on his few successful PPV. This imaginary 100 million dollars I keep seeing people talk about has not happened and doubt if ever will.

It's the annoying fake WWE gimmick I can't stand.

And he's ducking the top contenders.

You really can't compare NBA/NHL/MLB/NFL to the UFC. No one goes to the UFC and starts making millions. In fact very few fighters start earning hundreds of thousands even. Conor basically forced the UFC to pay him as well they pay him, trough his excellence, his persona, his trash-talking, his bigger than life vibe and so forth. In 4 years he made more money in the UFC then most fighters make throughout their entire career.
Tiger Woods made more money at a faster rate than anyobody. He prolly pulled in 100 million within 5 years of turning pro

Are any contracts signed already? Or is this just you prematurely ejaculating over how much money a person you don't know is going to make?
Is it that hard to assume that the fight will happen, just for the sake of argument? Do you not respect him now but will immediately start respecting him once the fight is booked?

You always make the most moronic posts.

Our civilization is really dying.

Yeah, it's sad how the evolution of social media, the ongoing spreading of the Internet etc. are creating a civilization where people with unhappy lives have an increasing possibility of "living through other people that are successful" and trying to feel they are a part of it.

In caricature: If Conor had Google glasses and kept streaming 24/7 everything he does through them, all his nuthuggers would buy a Virtual Reality device and join in on the action trying to think and feel they actually are him, while their true bodies would be getting fat and deteriorating beneath them. I blame the social media for all this to be frank. I don't use any of it becase it makes me sick at times. And don't get me wrong, I'm not rich, I'm actually very poor. I spend all my money traveling to Asia and South America and steer clear from the tourist attractions. On those trips I feel the happiest because in the poorer regions social media is non-existent and time feels like it's going at 10% speed. Wish I could do it more often.

His biggest fight made him around 10 million and it's not 4 years, it's more like 8-9 years. Impressive? Sure. Will someone else do it again in the next 10 years? Probably.

He's been in the ufc since 2013....That's 4 years. Plus he was out for almost a year to rehab his repaired knee...so pretty much only 3 years of actual fighting.

Yeah, it's sad how the evolution of social media, the ongoing spreading of the Internet etc. are creating a civilization where people with unhappy lives have an increasing possibility of "living through other people that are successful" and trying to feel they are a part of it.

In caricature: If Conor had Google glasses and kept streaming 24/7 everything he does through them, all his nuthuggers would buy a Virtual Reality device and join in on the action trying to think and feel they actually are him, while their true bodies would be getting fat and deteriorating beneath them. I blame the social media for all this to be frank. I don't use any of it becase it makes me sick at times. And don't get me wrong, I'm not rich, I'm actually very poor. I spend all my money traveling to Asia and South America and steer clear from the tourist attractions. On those trips I feel the happiest because in the poorer regions social media is non-existent and time feels like it's going at 10% speed. Wish I could do it more often.

You do realize your on social media right now don't you?

Is it that hard to assume that the fight will happen, just for the sake of argument? Do you not respect him now but will immediately start respecting him once the fight is booked?

You always make the most moronic posts.

The point of your thread is the celebration of another man's imaginary paycheck. What do you expect really?

The point of your thread is the celebration of another man's imaginary paycheck. What do you expect really?
I'm celebrating his incredible accomplishment. You can diminish it all you want by simple calling it a "paycheck" but I find his journey fascinating and worthy of admiration. Makes you want to work hard as well and pursue your dreams.

So I should admire Hitler and Stalin for being successful. It ran out for Hitler, and will run out for Conor.

I'm not comparing the three. I just show how ludicrous it is that you should love someone just because they achieve success in some field or other. I guess everybody in the USA loves successful Trump.

We hate Conor's fangirls a lot more than we hate Conor, because without them he would be nothing.

Conor is not a needle mover when it comes to the import part. Fighting. He's 1-1 against Nate. Nate is a great fighter, but hardly an all-time great. JdS's losses to Cain are far greater accomplishments. Could either of them talk themselves into a boxing fight with a heavyweight boxer? Probably. How would that make them more admirable?

Conor fans are not MMA fans. They are Conor fans.

In 4 years the man went from nothing to a 100 million payday (Mayweather).

Even if you don't like his personality or his persona or the way he conducts himself, how can you not respect that? It's an incredible feat.

Conor-Floyd.jpg

mcg-money.jpg

nintchdbpict000252786397.jpg

image.png

Let's not equate wealth with quality of person.

I have no respect for B side because his example represents everything wrong with boxing and what I liked about MMA...which is now gone.

So fuck you.

and fuck B side...

...howbow dah?

nintchdbpict000252786397.jpg

image.png

Let's not equate wealth with quality of person.

I have no respect for B side because his example represents everything wrong with boxing and what I liked about MMA...which is now gone.

So fuck you.

and fuck B side...

...howbow dah?
The fact that you equate Conor with those two means you have mush for brains.

So I should admire Hitler and Stalin for being successful. It ran out for Hitler, and will run out for Conor.

Ladies and gentleman, Conor is now like Hitler and Stalin.
Pinnacle of reasoning right here.

Back