A question to Conor McGregor's haters

MMAAAM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In 4 years the man went from nothing to a 100 million payday (Mayweather).

Even if you don't like his personality or his persona or the way he conducts himself, how can you not respect that? It's an incredible feat.

Conor-Floyd.jpg

mcg-money.jpg

That's another reason for people to hate him. Jealousy.

The green eyed monster.

The question is how can you not respect that?

Lol, that's the question?

Sherdog no hespect natching.

you can hate someone and still respect them bruh

His biggest fight made him around 10 million and it's not 4 years, it's more like 8-9 years. Impressive? Sure. Will someone else do it again in the next 10 years? Probably.

His biggest fight made him around 10 million and it's not 4 years, it's more like 8-9 years. Impressive? Sure. Will someone else do it again in the next 10 years? Probably.
He had almost nothing when he was fighting in Cage Warriors, so yes, it has been 4 years.

Also, according to Lorenzo, Conor had 10 million guaranteed for the UFC 200 fight. Guaranteed being the key word. Conor claims to have 25 million off fighting Alvarez. You could argue that the truth is somewhere in the middle but the 10 million figure is surely too conservative.

Why do u care about the money a person you don't know makes, cuckold?

I guess every celebrity, popular sportman etc must be loved by everyone because they make $

I care more about fighter's skills. I don't know why I should care about McGregor's money.

I didn't know the Forbes net-worth list was basically a hespect-o-meter.

Thanks TS.

And also: Fuck you, thats why.

he's an annoying douche bag. I can't stand the dork. but I respect him for a lot of reasons.

I just want to know who the best fighters are. With Conor we don't know if he is the best because he does not fight all the top guys. Then we have to hear people claim he is the best ever even though he has not proven it. These are the same people who think defending belts is not important.

I think he is a very good fighter but he still has a lot to do to be mentioned in the same breath as guys like GSP, Anderson, Fedor, MM and Aldo.

Why do u care about the money a person you don't know makes, cuckold?
I think it's inspiring to watch someone go from nothing to being on top of the world, trough hard work, perseverance and a savvy mind.

Simple as that.

Also, Conor without haters wouldn't be the man he is now, same with Floyd

In case you didn't know, the most hated fighters are the one who makes the most: Conor, Ronda, Lesnar

Conor, Floyd and Ronda are designed (by themselves) to have a lot of fans but also a lot of haters

I just want to know who the best fighters are. With Conor we don't know if he is the best because he does not fight all the top guys. Then we have to hear people claim he is the best ever even though he has not proven it. These are the same people who think defending belts is not important.

I think he is a very good fighter but he still has a lot to do to be mentioned in the same breath as guys like GSP, Anderson, Fedor, MM and Aldo.
Fair enough.

He had almost nothing when he was fighting in Cage Warriors, so yes, it has been 4 years.

But he was already on the verge of having the skillset to make immense money. The thing with pro "sports" is that there's a treshold of making money. Once you're good enough and get famous you make multiple times more money than a month before you were famous. There are hundreds of similar examples. Imagine pretty much anyone getting drafted to NBA/NHL/MLB/NFL. They don't make shit playing in high school or college and suddenly they make millions. It doesn't mean that they started their journey on the day they were drafted in.

Are any contracts signed already? Or is this just you prematurely ejaculating over how much money a person you don't know is going to make?

Back