A possible way out for Jones? Pay a patsy to take blame for spiking food/supps

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
If I'm Jones' team. I pay someone close to my camp to admit to spiking my food/supps. Say they did it out of jealously towards Jones. Say they hated Jones secretly and wanted to ruin his career. Then what? What does USADA do when you have a person admitting to maliciously spiking Jones food? Does he get a reduced sentence? Or does this open up an angle never entertained before? I'm sure Jones can pay a patsy off to lie under oath. And last time I checked, putting peds into someone's oatmeal isnt a crime under the law. So criminally he will skate by. But Jones can go after him in a civil court saying loss of wages, slander, libel, destruction of character etc. But the patsy will be broke and Jones will conveniently not pursue it.

That's a scumbag move, a person like Jones would never do such a thing.

Doesn't matter, he gets suspended.

See what happened to Reem when a doctor admitted to giving testosterone without Reem knowing (BULLSHIT LIAR BULLSHIT).

The doc was risking his license and career.

What if he testifys against jones?

Doesn't matter, he gets suspended.

See what happened to Reem when a doctor admitted to giving testosterone without Reem knowing (BULLSHIT LIAR BULLSHIT).

The doc was risking his license and career.
Reem still got a reduced sentence. From 1 year to 9 months.

This fucking dude is a sociopathic liar.

Nobody will believe him.

"I take cocaine and fuck strippers, as I've admitted publicly. I also smash cars and run from the scene. As I've also admitted. But believe me I've never ever taken a PED even though that shit would help me in my career. As opposed to cocaine and strippers. No sir, it must be a tainted supplement. I swear on my mammys life."

That patsy had better be willing to face the legal consequences of drugging someone without their consent.

And USADA won't give a flying fuck. You have it in your system, you get suspended, fight is NC and Cormier is the undisputed champ.
You mean Paper Champ, again.

I don't think the use of steroids causes a flush headkick and KO lol

I did it, it's all my fault. Now let the goat bang <{jackyeah}>

If I'm Jones' team. I pay someone close to my camp to admit to spiking my food/supps. Say they did it out of jealously towards Jones. Say they hated Jones secretly and wanted to ruin his career. Then what? What does USADA do when you have a person admitting to maliciously spiking Jones food? Does he get a reduced sentence? Or does this open up an angle never entertained before? I'm sure Jones can pay a patsy off to lie under oath. And last time I checked, putting peds into someone's oatmeal isnt a crime under the law. So criminally he will skate by. But Jones can go after him in a civil court saying loss of wages, slander, libel, destruction of character etc. But the patsy will be broke and Jones will conveniently not pursue it.
You are high ... right?

I did it, it's all my fault. Now let the goat bang <{jackyeah}>
That wouldnt work. It has to be someone close to Jones who admits hes jealous of him and that Jones fucked his wife or some shot that drove him to do it.

This is a brilliant strategy and I would like to declare my willingness to testify that I spiked Jones' oatmeal.

My services are also available to other fighters as well. Pay me a retainer once you enter camp, and I'll break into your house and leave my fingerprints all over the place. Maybe I'll also take a few selfies in your kitchen. Then if you get caught, all the evidence is there to support the fact that I tainted your supplements.

I'll be like the tooth fairy, only for tainting supplements. You may call me the taint fairy.

You'd have to find someone dumb enough to do it but smart enough to keep up the lie.

Back