A piece of canvas from UFC 196

$80 for a piece of canvas is a rip-off in itself...

Maybe it's just a sweat spot. With the smell of Conor's ass.

This isn't about $80. It's about truth and fairness.

But hmm maybe the EA Sports Logo has that blue.

latest

Last edited:
I think all canvas look like that and then they put that top layer on that is different for all events according to sponsors.

They won't freaking sell you Nate Diaz's and Conor's DNA with them blood spatters you goof.

<{danayeah}><Dana05>

Is it from the main part of the canvas? The kind that looks grey? Maybe it’s more blue but looks washed out from the lights

I’d probably shell out 80 for that display. Not a Diaz piece, but from almost any Liddell fight and definitely from stipe/DC

Edit: any from almost any Anderson fight. That really is a cool display

I got a piece of the matt from the conor Duffy matt too, how much are ye willing to pay me for that?

You can see Jones next to Malki on the right with a big, shit eating grin on his face

Kenny here,

These things are going to be worth a lot. I remember when I my mom bought me the NES classic. It was so stupid because people were saying they can play it on computer emulators and it is worthless, etc but they all ended up being wrong lol. They also said the same about SNES classic. These people never learn. If I had the money I would buy one of these from each event. they are so cool.

History for 60€ not that expansive imo
"History". It's not like Ali's gloves from the Rumble in the jungle or something. It's not actually worth something and won't have significant historic value.

Back