A PED related question that involves USADA.

They don't arrange a convenient meeting location, that's not how it works

You specify in your whereabouts filings
1. Your overnight place of stay
2. Your usual place of work
3. Your all place of training

90% of testing occurs at wherever you have specified as your overnight place of stay

It's really not complicated for testers to turn up where you sleep
How do you just turn-up in the Congo, Chechnya or those types of places?

The phone app does not track their location
I understand its not 'active' tracking but is there a check-in option?

I.e. you send current location along with a whereabouts filling?

If thats the case, it potentially could as many Google services do without a users knowledge. But if there just use whereabouts filing...how can USADA vet this information?

I have only gotten my information about this app from what fighters have described in various interviews.

you do realise that the testers dont fly from teh US, they use the national anti doping agency of the country involved.

And how many fighters are hiding out in teh Congo?

I understand its not 'active' tracking but is there a check-in option?

I.e. you send current location along with a whereabouts filling?

If thats the case, it potentially could as many Google services do without a users knowledge. But if there just use whereabouts filing...how can USADA vet this information?

I have only gotten my information about this app from what fighters have described in various interviews.
#
nah, you dont even send current location with a wherabouts filing as such

the only location data it uses is when entering a "new location" that youve never used before you can use the GPS in the phone to autofill the address data for that location. thats it.

and technology. Any ideology against this is simply barbaric and dangerous, and I will never sport it.

So you want MMA fighters to wear headgear and 16 oz gloves?

Whould you "sport" that? How about, would you support that?

You're in a bar. Some girl comes over and hands you a blue dick-pill. You gobble it down. Next thing you know, you wake up in The Congo.

Happened to Silva, so I hear.

So you want MMA fighters to wear headgear and 16 oz gloves?
Whould you "sport" that? How about, would you support that?
The thread is not about gloves and head gear, because USADA is not involved in that. If you want to have that discussion, then create a thread that deals with that.

you do realise that the testers dont fly from teh US, they use the national anti doping agency of the country involved.

And how many fighters are hiding out in teh Congo?
I have already addressed this question, by stating that I don't think any fighter (especially a Western one) would hide out in a very uncomfortable and inconvenient country with no infrastructure, just to avoid USADA.

However, if you had the mentality for it, I believe it is a loophole in the USADA system. In some countries in the world, you can't just enter and leave at the drop of a pin. Safe travel, accommodation, communication and security have to be organized way in advance.

So, if you are still dirty and USADA wants to test you. You can use a lot of reasonable excuses to delay the test, until you are clean.

I always wondered if Kennedy was able to hide from USADA when he was on a military base.

It doesn't work perfectly, burn it all down.

Solutions are for homos.

I don't think it's so much about "chasing you down" as it is about "getting you to provide evidence of your whereabouts"

I always wondered if Kennedy was able to hide from USADA when he was on a military base.

Yeah, like that happened often during his time in the UFC!

Don't believe the hype!

I have already addressed this question, by stating that I don't think any fighter (especially a Western one) would hide out in a very uncomfortable and inconvenient country with no infrastructure, just to avoid USADA.

However, if you had the mentality for it, I believe it is a loophole in the USADA system. In some countries in the world, you can't just enter and leave at the drop of a pin. Safe travel, accommodation, communication and security have to be organized way in advance.

So, if you are still dirty and USADA wants to test you. You can use a lot of reasonable excuses to delay the test, until you are clean.

You are a looney.

Why would anyone be entering and leaving at the drop of a pin?

For the hundredth time, the testing is conducted by the nada, residents, of the country in question

There are of course exceptions.when Russias anti doping agency was suspended, other agencies were sent in to cover .Same in Kenya.

But if an athlete suddenly moved to a country as their nada was suspended you can be sure usada would test them day and night afterwards

Why would anyone be entering and leaving at the drop of a pin?

For the hundredth time, the testing is conducted by the nada, residents, of the country in question

There are of course exceptions.when Russias anti doping agency was suspended, other agencies were sent in to cover .Same in Kenya.

But if an athlete suddenly moved to a country as their nada was suspended you can be sure usada would test them day and night afterwards
Who are those people in the Congo, Malawi, Somalia, Djibouti and etc. Who are those people since you know so much? LOL

I have talked about this. If you tell them, you are going to some village in the Congo to build schools and shelters, and you do all your doping and training while you are there, they will have a very difficult and expensive time tracking you there. There is no infrastructure over there.

Except, I don't think an athlete is willing to go to that extreme just to dope. Or are they? LOL
Only if you're Justin Wren. More realistic is going on a hunting trip. Go to a fly in hunting lodge in northern Canada, and they'd have a hard time getting to you without notice.

Who are those people in the Congo, Malawi, Somalia, Djibouti and etc. Who are those people since you know so much? LOL
Why would you go to the congo?

You wanna duck testing go to florida where there's a network at airports looking out for testers

Only if you're Justin Wren. More realistic is going on a hunting trip. Go to a fly in hunting lodge in northern Canada, and they'd have a hard time getting to you without notice.

Yeah, you're going to go to a remote hunting lodge for an extended period of time while you do multiple cycles and train.

This isn't some shitty Rocky movie.

If I was a UFC I’d be eating clen and trening hard on the top of Everest nawimsayin’.

Dat der high altitude training bruh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back