A night with UFC fans

Old Cat

The South
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm watching the fight with some young fellows from church who are big UFC fans, it should be interesting. As far as I can tell they have bought the UFC propaganda.

I think most of them know I have boxed but I don't think they know I've train other disciplines, and probably think I have no clue what Floyd is in for, unique angles, fancy footwork etc. Tonight should be a riot, provided Conor doesn't get hurt badly.......

I'm watching the fight with some young fellows from church who are big UFC fans, it should be interesting. As far as I can tell they have bought the UFC propaganda.

I think most of them know I have boxed but I don't think they know I've train other disciplines, and probably think I have no clue what Floyd is in for, unique angles, fancy footwork etc. Tonight should be a riot, provided Conor doesn't get hurt badly.......

Have fun. And be careful. Those mma'ers are unpredictable I hear.

If I were you I would just tell them how it's gonna play out and then sit back and enjoy myself without trying to convince them.
Let them make a fool out of themselves and just laugh my ass off after the "spectacle" ends. :p

If I were you I would just tell them how it's gonna play out and then sit back and enjoy myself without trying to convince them.
Let them make a fool out of themselves and just laugh my ass off after the "spectacle" ends. :p

lol yes. Oldcat, you should show up dressed like Michael Jackson with the 3D glasses and popcorn.

There having the fight at chuck e cheeses ?

Haha jk , it should be fun , I am sure if Mayweather stops Conor , it could get interesting

There having the fight at chuck e cheeses ?

Haha jk , it should be fun , I am sure if Mayweather stops Conor , it could get interesting

I watched Mayweather/Hatton while I was up in the mountains snowboarding and skiing with some friends. When Floyd KO'd Hatton, this guy with us with us joked "There's a bunch of pissed off looking white people here and I kind of look like Mayweather. Time to go."

And that's how you say "I have a black friend" without saying it.

I watched Mayweather/Hatton while I was up in the mountains snowboarding and skiing with some friends. When Floyd KO'd Hatton, this guy with us with us joked "There's a bunch of pissed off looking white people here and I kind of look like Mayweather. Time to go."

And that's how you say "I have a black friend" without saying it.
I don't know any black people.

I don't know any black people.

There's practically no black people in Maine. I think they started counting people with spray tans just to get the number over 1%.

Cotto vs Kamegai is on tonight. <Wenger85>

Or is this a church thing they're forcing you to be part of?

Beware of them spaghetti arms.

Tonight should be a riot, provided Conor doesn't get hurt badly.......

tenor.gif

Cotto vs Kamegai is on tonight. <Wenger85>

Or is this a church thing they're forcing you to be part of?

Lol.. not forced..

I hate to miss my man but it'll be fun with the whipper snappers.

Take a cross and some garlic.

Back