A night of dumb, blind clueless refs.

1. OSP getting choked unconscious in front of a clueless ref .
2. Stevens landing a knee to the head of a grounded opponent in front of blind ref Dan.

It's time for new refs for MMA refs that don't screw up like these 2 did.

In real time I thought it may have been an illegal knee. I said so in the PBP.

Dan, was right fucking THERE, though.

And, replay showed me the knee did not connect. I side with Dan, on this call.

The ref was on the opposite side. And, his position was a proper one. He did not see the tap... How could he ? To mention it here is just ridiculous.

2. Stevens landing a knee to the head of a grounded opponent in front of blind ref Dan.
Looks like that sh*t missed to me

LdjRmf9.gif

1. OSP getting choked unconscious in front of a clueless ref .

It's time for new refs for MMA refs that don't screw up like these 2 did.
<{JustBleed}>

Watch the replay dummy?

Dummy you need to watch the replay in slow motion when you sober up. The knee didn't land flush it was more of a glancing blow, a glancing blow behind the ear which would make him lose his equilibrium. In any case even a glancing knee to a downed fighter is illegal DUMMY!!!

Looks like that sh*t missed to me

LdjRmf9.gif

While it doesn't look to me like it landed flush, notice how Emmett's head drops down as the knee goes past. Kinda like a pool ball cut into a side pocket. That is, by definition, an illegal strike, and the fight should have been either a No Contest or Disqualification. Just my opinion. Whether it would have mattered or not should be irrelevant to the question of legality.

It landed why else would he have rolled over on his back defenseless wide open for finishing shot coming down on him?

I don't know maybe the uppercut that landed straight after?

Back