A night of dumb, blind clueless refs.

Stan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
1. OSP getting choked unconscious in front of a clueless ref .
2. Stevens landing a knee to the head of a grounded opponent in front of blind ref Dan.

It's time for new refs for MMA refs that don't screw up like these 2 did.

Perry got exposed again. Nothing else about this card matters.

Nah, it's fine. Get rid of the refs, the clock and the rules.

I find it funny everytime someone throws a knee or strike that is borderline illegal or in this case, definitely illegal, most people on Sherdog side with the person throwing it.

I find it funny everytime someone throws a knee or strike that is borderline illegal or in this case, definitely illegal, most people on Sherdog side with the person throwing it.

In this case it’s pretty obvious Emmet was done regardless if that knee landed or not. In the heat of the moment it’s hard to blame a guy for throwing a strike like that. Oh well.

He’s a good fighter but got overhyped for missing weight and beating Lamas on short notice.

Well the knee didn't land. Key bit of info you're missing there

Well the knee didn't land. Key bit of info you're missing there

It landed why else would he have rolled over on his back defenseless wide open for finishing shot coming down on him?

The tap from osp was on the opposite side the red couldn’t have seen or changed that.

The knee should have been stopped in real time to check it out but it turns out, it missed.

All is right in the world

And great fights. Perry needs to go to ATT he’s like a Diaz Brother that doesn’t use volume but power and doesn’t have near the cardio of them. He young he’s got time to improve his footwork and striking skills.

The ref in the Latifi/St Preux fight was in terrible position. Should've been behind Latifi in position to see St Preux's hands on both sides. Terrible job given he had ample time to adjust his positioning.

The elbows from Stephens should've warranted a verbal warning at least. The attempted illegal knee finish, whether it landed or not, definitely deserved for time to be called. The attempt was blatantly illegal. And to top it off, Big Dan was also late on the stoppage. It really was poor reffing.

(I'm glad Stephens won though. Give him a title shot.)

Dan looked like he was going to step in for the knee but .....happen to take a closer look?!!

It wasn't so much the knee, Stephens was landing a few very hard elbows right on the back of Emmet's head, I can't believe the ref and commentators missed it, I saw it clearly at the time, and then again on the replay.

Clueless fighters too, despite his coach yelling "Break the leg' Perry just stood there got beat up. Not one leg break attempt.

1. OSP getting choked unconscious in front of a clueless ref .
2. Stevens landing a knee to the head of a grounded opponent in front of blind ref Dan.

It's time for new refs for MMA refs that don't screw up like these 2 did.
The elbows to the back of the head were worse in my opinion. Emmett was done though and the only thing that could have saved him was the 5 minutes rest period before continuing. Any way you look at it, that fight is doomed to have controversy surrounding it.

The tap from osp was on the opposite side the red couldn’t have seen or changed that.

The knee should have been stopped in real time to check it out but it turns out, it missed.

All is right in the world

The ref in the Latifi/St Preux fight was in terrible position. Should've been behind Latifi in position to see St Preux's hands on both sides. Terrible job given he had ample time to adjust his positioning.

The elbows from Stephens should've warranted a verbal warning at least. The attempted illegal knee finish, whether it landed or not, definitely deserved for time to be called. The attempt was blatantly illegal. And to top it off, Big Dan was also late on the stoppage. It really was poor reffing.

(I'm glad Stephens won though. Give him a title shot.)

If your a ref you look at the arms going limp, they did and he still didn't know he was out cold.

Why are people talking about the knee when those two elbows to the back of the head before it were blatant and right in front of the refs face and he did nothing?

It landed why else would he have rolled over on his back defenseless wide open for finishing shot coming down on him?

Just after the missed knee Jeremy winds up with a huge right to the temple as he's trying to get up.

Back