A new tolerance for Antisemitism from the Left. Over 26% of the world is Anti-Semitic

• Thread starter SouthoftheAndes
  • Start date
You say a lot of false things about me. Definitely need to calm down.

But I did

nah, they're spot on - what happened? you can declare what others are (for merely disagreeing with your views), but when others do the same to you (rightfully so), you can't take it? what is it?

yeah sure, if you did I bet it was with a dismissive attitude. you're another one of those users that deny the wrongdoings of Israel. & when your back is against the wall, you'll play the "but but but this country..that country.." card.

What really sucks is that hateful people won't get banned from here if they have a 'green name' because they pay for an account. They have to do something really bad to get banned. Until then they just continue to post negativity and lies like @22k regularly does. He is obsessed with me and is always angry with his replies while I reply respectfully. It is a bit sad that he is so angry.

please, you brought this upon yourself. I've challenged you on content multiple times, till you made it personal with ad hom attacks. you've even admitted to being a liar before. don't flatter yourself.

this victim card you're playing, is just pathetic.

please, you brought this upon yourself. I've challenged you on content multiple times, till you made it personal with ad hom attacks. you've even admitted to being a liar before. don't flatter yourself.

Again you are making stuff up.

I admitted that torture bothers me and I have posted before that I am opposed to torture but am not opposed to capital punishment.

I like to look at a lot of sources so I do believe the stuff in the video and Breaking the Silence (number of Israeli soldiers detailing human rights abuses) is a real thing. That certainly isn't made up. However, I do not currently believe that is the current model of the Israeli government nor do I think that is what most Jews or Israelis want. In fact a large % of Israeli Jews want a two state solution and to just leave Palestinians alone.

If anyone is to blame it is the government and namely those in government who allowed this to happen and or promoted it. Jews globally or Israelis do not deserve backlash.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_the_Silence_(non-governmental_organization)

^^ See I believe it.

Now I am not sure why you continue to pester me. Aren't you a grown man with a child for christ sakes?

The better question is why you are so fixated with hate and on me. Don't you have anything better to do? Last I checked you are up there in age. A little old to be internet beefing huh? Does wifey know?

What really sucks is that hateful people won't get banned from here if they have a 'green name' because they pay for an account. They have to do something really bad to get banned. Until then they just continue to post negativity and lies like @22k regularly does. He is obsessed with me and is always angry with his replies while I reply respectfully. It is a bit sad that he is so angry.

YeH

My problem is, I really don't give a fuck about a ban

I've been 86'd multiple times. I bounce back.. I've come to terms with it, and have had multiple accounts..

Like Our People

Youspeak the truth SOA.
I have many issues. so don't take anything i say to heart.. You are importnt.,.

@SouthoftheAndes

you're jumping all over the place - stay in line for God's sake.

k, big deal - the torture "bothers" you. but of course, you'll continue to be a shill for Israel regardless. how many times have I posted that video where it only took you up until now, years later for you to share an opinion on it? forgive me, but I don't believe your answer to be genuine one bit.

next, aren't we all grown folks on here? who the hell said I had a kid? even if I did what difference does it make? this is a public forum, where people have, you know, discussions.

& please, it is you who is making shit up - I think you might even be in drugs. if I had this so called "obsession" with you, wouldn't I be following you around from thread to thread? I don't even frequent every Israel thread nor am I even on Sherdog every day.

do you even think about what you're typing before you even make your posts? again, you need to remove this bullshit victim mentality you have. I'm just calling you out for being a shit poster, like I've done just now.

@SouthoftheAndes

you're jumping all over the place - stay in line for God's sake.

k, big deal - the torture "bothers" you. but of course, you'll continue to be a shill for Israel regardless. how many times have I posted that video where it only took you up until now, years later for you to share an opinion on it? forgive me, but I don't believe your answer to be genuine one bit.

next, aren't we all grown folks on here? who the hell said I had a kid? even if I did what difference does it make? this is a public forum, where people have, you know, discussions.

& please, it is you who is making shit up - I think you might even be in drugs. if I had this so called "obsession" with you, wouldn't I be following you around from thread to thread? I don't even frequent every Israel thread nor am I even on Sherdog every day.

do you even think about what you're typing before you even make your posts? again, you need to remove this bullshit victim mentality you have. I'm just calling you out for being a shit poster, like I've done just now.

And here you go again.

1) I am genuine about it

2) You don't know me

3) I don't shill for Israel. I have criticized before. It may seem I shill though cause I am genuinely sympathetic to their land issues given the information outlined in these two webstites that changed my view point on the entire conflict.

4) These two websites outlined facts.

5) Those facts however, does not take away from the individual or bad actions that the Israeli military has committed or human rights abuses. HOWEVER, I still don't think that human rights abuses (unless they are on all levels of society like Saudi's treat people) can change the reality of the oppression that Jews face in their neighborhood. And I say that because of the fact that Israeli Arabs hold political power, attend the same schools, have positions in the Supreme court and enjoy a prominence not felt by any Jews in Arab states or any Muslim country around the world.

Israeli Jews are definitely more 'liberal' and 'tolerant' than the Muslim and Arab world.

http://www.zionismontheweb.org/zionism_history.htm

http://www.catholicsforisrael.com/articles/israel-today/188-israel-palestine-when-the-map-lies

And here you go again.

1) I am genuine about it

2) You don't know me

3) I don't shill for Israel. I have criticized before. It may seem I shill though cause I am genuinely sympathetic to their land issues given the information outlined in these two webstites that changed my view point on the entire conflict.

4) These two websites outlined facts.

5) Those facts however, does not take away from the individual or bad actions that the Israeli military has committed or human rights abuses. HOWEVER, I still don't think that human rights abuses (unless they are on all levels of society like Saudi's treat people) can change the reality of the oppression that Jews face in their neighborhood. And I say that because of the fact that Israeli Arabs hold political power, attend the same schools, have positions in the Supreme court and enjoy a prominence not felt by any Jews in Arab states or any Muslim country around the world.

Israeli Jews are definitely more 'liberal' and 'tolerant' than the Muslim and Arab world.

http://www.zionismontheweb.org/zionism_history.htm

http://www.catholicsforisrael.com/articles/israel-today/188-israel-palestine-when-the-map-lies

didn't I ask you to stay in line? are you that rustled to the point you can't even focus accordingly to the discussion at hand?

I'm challenging you yourself here. I've always maintained that you are disingenuous, & still do. again, you've even admitted lying on here. which is why I don't take you seriously.

are you on drugs?

didn't I ask you to stay in line? are you that rustled to the point you can't even focus accordingly to the discussion at hand?

I'm challenging you yourself here. I've always maintained that you are disingenuous, & still do. again, you've even admitted lying on here. which is why I don't take you seriously.

are you on drugs?
{<jordan}{<jordan}

LOL {<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

it is funny - you making an argument off of points I've never even challenged.

I ask you again, are you on drugs? I mean admitting this would explain your erratic behavior.

Sad news for The People that try nothing than improve on the worlds condition.

Not sure what you are trying to say here...

What really sucks is that hateful people won't get banned from here if they have a 'green name' because they pay for an account.

'green name' and 'paid accounts'. What is this all about?

I've been 86'd multiple times.

'86'd multiple times'. What is this all about? What does it take to have an account closed?

I respectfully decline, if you're not going to watch, or even acknowledge the content I've shared & dismiss entirely, immediately - then I don't owe you any courtesies & in turn will return the very same regarding the content you share. I'm sorry, but this doesn't bode for collective discussion.

You have yet to give me one reason, one ounce of proof that it is unbiased and trustworthy. Why do you blindly trust them and other MSM sources?

You have yet to give me one reason, one ounce of proof that it is unbiased and trustworthy. Why do you blindly trust them and other MSM sources?

you're making assumptions here, prematurely too.

could you imagine if anyone posted 1/2 the shit about jews here they do about muslims?

Oh, so you only trusted them on this because it was a Anti Israel hit piece then. Figures.

again, premature assumptions. couldn't the same be said about you, regardless? that you deny it because they expose Israel? that sounds about right, because of your deeming the piece to be "anti-Israel". you say so much without saying what exactly, directly.

nevertheless, I've worked for CBS for over 2yrs. no bias here, I had a piece of shit boss but it was an amazing experience. all of their coverage, from when I was there (MJ's death, Obama winning the election, Letterman scandal, Sully landing the plane etc.) was pretty much fair & balanced.

my point is, you cannot lump the likes of CBS compared to CNN. CBS is a relic of New York & is ultra respected, shit ratings or not. you can't deny this because of your bias you have for Israel.

again, premature assumptions. couldn't the same be said about you, regardless? that you deny it because they expose Israel? that sounds about right, because of your deeming the piece to be "anti-Israel". you say so much without saying what exactly, directly.

nevertheless, I've worked for CBS for over 2yrs. no bias here, I had a piece of shit boss but it was an amazing experience. all of their coverage, from when I was there (MJ's death, Obama winning the election, Letterman scandal, Sully landing the plane etc.) was pretty much fair & balanced.

my point is, you cannot lump the likes of CBS compared to CNN. CBS is a relic of New York & is ultra respected, shit ratings or not. you can't deny this because of your bias you have for Israel.

Hell yes I can. 90% of all of Obama's coverage before and after the election was PRO-positive stories, with only a sparce number being anti or negative stories on Obama. Mean while any and all republicans get a massive number of negative stories, and few positive. This is a fact, and that includes CBS. So yes there is bias. Lots of it.

Hell yes I can. 90% of all of Obama's coverage before and after the election was PRO-positive stories, with only a sparce number being anti or negative stories on Obama. Mean while any and all republicans get a massive number of negative stories, and few positive. This is a fact, and that includes CBS. So yes there is bias. Lots of it.

right.. so that makes all news false if it doesn't suit your narrative. understood.

Back