A new tolerance for Antisemitism from the Left. Over 26% of the world is Anti-Semitic

• Thread starter SouthoftheAndes
  • Start date
Like to point out that the left run, and very left leaning 60 minutes is hardly unbiased.

if you say so. you do know that Les Moonves is Jewish right?

if you say so. you do know that Les Moonves is Jewish right?
Its not specifically 60 minutes, its their parent corporation and the fact that I do not trust anyone in the Mainstream news. None of it from Fox to Abc, I don't have one single ounce of trust in anything they say.

Its not specifically 60 minutes, its their parent corporation and the fact that I do not trust anyone in the Mainstream news. None of it from Fox to Abc, I don't have one single ounce of trust in anything they say.

sure, but 60 Minutes is as reputable as it (news) can get.

sure, but 60 Minutes is as reputable as it (news) can get.
That may be so 22k, but I just cant seem to bring my self to just put any faith in what they are saying. If what they say is true, then I should be able to verify it through NON MSM sources, and that is exactly what I am doing.

That may be so 22k, but I just cant seem to bring my self to just put any faith in what they are saying. If what they say is true, then I should be able to verify it through NON MSM sources, and that is exactly what I am doing.

if that's what it takes. it's believable enough for me. I mean you have Israeli officials caught on tape spreading misdirection & lies, trying to prevent them from airing that footage by reaching out to the CBS brass. but they honor journalism & air the footage regardless.

so I doubt you'll see any other coverage regarding this, considering the influence the Israeli government has.

if that's what it takes. it's believable enough for me. I mean you have Israeli officials caught on tape spreading misdirection & lies, trying to prevent them from airing that footage by reaching out to the CBS brass. but they honor journalism & air the footage regardless.

so I doubt you'll see any other coverage regarding this, considering the influence the Israeli government has.
I found some links supporting it, did you read it? Like is said, if it is truth, it will be found in non biases Non MSM sources.

I found some links supporting it, did you read it? Like is said, if it is truth, it will be found in non biases Non MSM sources.

nah, I don't need confirmation if the content is true or not. I mean there are Christian priests etc. giving interviewed candidly in the video. that's proof enough for me.

nah, I don't need confirmation if the content is true or not. I mean there are Christian priests etc. giving interviewed candidly in the video. that's proof enough for me.
I just don't trust the source mate. I find people on the left are far to trusting of the MSM(outside of Fox, which the left shuns) you need to question every single word they utter. Also, you should read the article I linked, it really was interesting.

jews_stealing_palestine.png

Israel has a "right to exist"
Nations don’t have rights, people do. The proper framework for discussion is within that of the right of all peoples to self-determination. Seen in this, the proper framework, it is an elementary observation that it is not the Arabs which have denied Jews that right, but the Jews which have denied that right to the Arabs.

Palestinians will never agree to the demand made of them by Israel and its main benefactor, the U.S., to recognize Israel’s “right to exist”. To do so is effectively to claim that Israel had a “right” to take Arab land, while Arabs had no right to their own land. It is effectively to claim that Israel had a “right” to ethnically cleanse Palestine, while Arabs had no right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness in their own homes, on their own land.

NatGeoPalestineMap.jpeg

You clearly did not read anything I showed you.

And 'might is right' son is how war operates and how nations largely conduct themselves. All nations are forged in blood and I realize that. I just think that Israel's use of violence to form their borders was legitimate. Especially considering the overwhelming consensus in the UN that gave support to the creation of Israel in 1947. And then Israel only expanded its borders after being ATTACKED in which the surrounding Arab states tried to destroy Israel.

The Arabs collectively speaking thought it was unacceptable but they have a +350 million population and control 22-24 nations with tons of land.

And only a psycho who hates Jews wouldn't want them to live somewhere safe after World War II when 1/3 of their entire population (or more) was exterminated.

What evidence is there to suggest these practices are still going on though?

No response from the Jewish community on my email from yesterday at 9:40 pm. You broke your ‘covenant’ with God more than once, shame on you, he has broken his covenant with you. You have no ‘Promised Land’. I’m surprised he did not vaporize every Jew in the planet after you killed his only son. Oh, yes, but the Jews have been persecuted ever since. Hitler came close to wiping you out completely in Europe. He only had 3 million more to go.

Why do the Jews always have someone else do their dirty work for them? They convince the Romans to kill Jesus, and they convince the United States and the United Nations to create Israel for them. They now convince the naïve Americans to support them financially and militarily. Of course, that, after taking over a good portion of the U.S. Congress. Very smart move on your part.

Sad that you are this warped. You are not a true Christian.

Last edited by a moderator:
the video answers your question (60 Minutes video).

The torture of people is terrible. I condem Israel for that if it is true. and when it happened in the past.

However, the persecution of 'Christians' in Israel is hardly persecution by Arab or Muslim standards. It doesn't make it right in the 'liberal' sense of the world. However, I do try and realize and understand that Israel is the worlds ONLY Jewish state. Christians and Muslims have oppressed Jews everywhere and some Christians inside of Israel try and convert Jews away from their religion.

I mean by definition of Israel as a jewish state that is a subversive act, don't you think? In fact once Israel passes this new Jewish state legislation i'd argue it will be.

And only a psycho who hates Jews wouldn't want them to live somewhere safe after World War II when 1/3 of their entire population (or more) was exterminated.
Sad that you are this warped. You are not a true Christian.

Who said I hated Jews? I have nothing against Jews. There are things that they have done which I don't like but there are things the Christians have done which I don't like also.

I have a simple question for you: Had World War II and the Holocaust not happened, would Israel have been created?

I don't think so. All the Jews were happy where they were. Why move to a desert area full of Arabs. Germany, Poland and Russia are much better countries to live in. "Israel has a right to exist!" "We are God's chosen people!" How arrogant is that? Would you still hold true to your views had you been born an Arab? I have not broken the 'covenant' with my God but you have with yours...

A new tolerance for racism 26%......................

tumblr_mzfy4oVAJu1s4ip2qo1_250.gif

[YT]

Last edited:
usa-american-flag-gif-3.gif

icompile.eladkarako.com_free_download_free_usage_israel_flag_with_wind_movement_slimmed_down_quality.gif

Sad news for The People that try nothing than improve on the worlds condition.

I just don't trust the source mate. I find people on the left are far to trusting of the MSM(outside of Fox, which the left shuns) you need to question every single word they utter. Also, you should read the article I linked, it really was interesting.

I respectfully decline, if you're not going to watch, or even acknowledge the content I've shared & dismiss entirely, immediately - then I don't owe you any courtesies & in turn will return the very same regarding the content you share. I'm sorry, but this doesn't bode for collective discussion.

The torture of people is terrible. I condem Israel for that if it is true. and when it happened in the past.

However, the persecution of 'Christians' in Israel is hardly persecution by Arab or Muslim standards. It doesn't make it right in the 'liberal' sense of the world. However, I do try and realize and understand that Israel is the worlds ONLY Jewish state. Christians and Muslims have oppressed Jews everywhere and some Christians inside of Israel try and convert Jews away from their religion.

I mean by definition of Israel as a jewish state that is a subversive act, don't you think? In fact once Israel passes this new Jewish state legislation i'd argue it will be.

yeah, no shit - they say that in the first minute of the documentary.

all you're doing here is "damage control", watering down the wrong doings of Israel. you have the gall to declare others as "not real Christians" & "not real Americans"? then wtf are you supposed to be? you're not even Jewish, definitely not a real Christian, & above all, definitely not a real American - I'd even call you an anti-American because your interests for our nation fall second to Israel.

yeah, no shit - they say that in the first minute of the documentary.

all you're doing here is "damage control", watering down the wrong doings of Israel. you have the gall to declare others as "not real Christians" & "not real Americans"? then wtf are you supposed to be? you're not even Jewish, definitely not a real Christian, & above all, definitely not a real American - I'd even call you an anti-American because your interests for our nation fall second to Israel.

You say a lot of false things about me. Definitely need to calm down.

what evidence is there that it isn't? you didn't even watch the documentary.

But I did

usa-american-flag-gif-3.gif

icompile.eladkarako.com_free_download_free_usage_israel_flag_with_wind_movement_slimmed_down_quality.gif

Sad news for The People that try nothing than improve on the worlds condition.

What really sucks is that hateful people won't get banned from here if they have a 'green name' because they pay for an account. They have to do something really bad to get banned. Until then they just continue to post negativity and lies like @22k regularly does. He is obsessed with me and is always angry with his replies while I reply respectfully. It is a bit sad that he is so angry.

Back