A new tolerance for Antisemitism from the Left. Over 26% of the world is Anti-Semitic

• Thread starter SouthoftheAndes
  • Start date
S

SouthoftheAndes

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10492/anti-semitism-tolerance

140513-adl-report-1229_b314c58ac6446e600f2e40b4753c22ae.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

• "there has been hard-right anti-Semitism for decades, the bigotry of the hard-left is far more prevalent and influential on many university campuses. Those on the left, who support left-wing anti-Semites try to downplay, ignore or deny that those they support are really anti-Semites. "They are anti-Zionist" is the excuse du jour. Those on the right do essentially the same: "they are nationalists." Neither side would accept such transparent and hollow justifications if the shoe were on the other foot.

• Linda Sarsour supports Islamic religious law, Sharia. If taken literally, this would presumably mean that she also supports punishing homosexuality by death; amputation for theft; death by stoning for "adultery" (which can include being raped); women being valued at half the worth of a man, being flogged for drinking alcohol, and above all, slavery.

• The growing tolerance for anti-Semitism by both the extreme left and right is quickly becoming mainstream. That is why it is so dangerous and must be exposed for what it is: complicity in, and encouragement of, the oldest form of bigotry. People on both sides of the aisle must have the same zero tolerance for anti-Semitism as they do for sexism, racism and homophobia.
All over the world anti-Semites are becoming mainstreamed. It is no longer disqualifying to be outed as a Jew hater. This is especially so if the anti-Semite uses the cover of rabid hatred for the nation-state of the Jewish people. These bigots succeed in becoming accepted -- even praised -- not because of their anti-Semitism, but despite it. Increasingly, they are given a pass on their Jew-hatred because those who support them admire or share other aspects of what they represent. This implicit tolerance of anti-Semitism -- as long as it comes from someone whose other views are acceptable -- represents a dangerous new trend from both the right and left.

In the United States, although there has been hard-right anti-Semitism for decades, the bigotry of the hard-left is far more prevalent and influential on many university campuses. Those on the left who support left-wing anti-Semites try to downplay, ignore or deny that those they support are really anti-Semites. "They are anti-Zionist" is the excuse du jour. Those on the right do essentially the same: "they are nationalists." Neither side would accept such transparent and hollow justifications if the shoe were on the other foot. I believe that when analyzing and exposing these dangerous trends, a single standard of criticism must be directed at each.""

Unlike imaginary 'Muslim and black oppression' that the far left thinks is occurring, in truth and reality black people will number 4 billion by 2100 (if nothing changes) and are not held down globally. And Muslims are booming and will be an increasingly larger % of the world population by 2030, 2050 and let alone 2100. Jews meanwhile seem to be the true globally oppressed group.

TLDR Notes

*Antisemitism is now basically promoted by the far left
*The 'far left' now has a strong voice on most major University campuses and in most major 'progressive' organizations.
*Liberals are increasingly being duped to view Muslims and very larger blocks of 'non-white people' as 'oppressed' despite the fact that constitute a very large % of the world population (all non-white groups are like 90% of world population). And yet Jews are only less than 1% of the global population. Jews are 0.2% to 0.3% of the world population, that is 0.002

Last edited by a moderator:
Hating Jews is one thing the far right and far left agree on. As for me, I like them.

Antisemitism and anti-zionism are not the same thing.

It's actually a fun little anecdote. Almost all antisemites (damn Jews and all their money and fraternity) are conservatives, but conservatives passionately support Israel. Almost all critics of Israeli zionism are leftists, but no traditional anti-Jewish persons are on the left. What a time to be alive.

I blame 4chan and their merchant memes.

Antisemitism and anti-zionism are not the same thing.

It's actually a fun little anecdote. Almost all antisemites (damn Jews and all their money and fraternity) are conservatives, but conservatives passionately support Israel. Almost all critics of Israeli zionism are leftists, but no traditional anti-Jewish persons are on the left. What a time to be alive.
<mma4>

Hating Jews is one thing the far right and far left agree on. As for me, I like them.

I like all the Jews in my life. They are hard working and make no excuses.

I think the distinction needs to be made between Jewish people and asshole Zionist bankers.

We should all like Jews. We should all also be against international banking cartels fucking the world over.

I like David Horowitz and Ben Shapiro.
Can't stand Woody Allen or Sarah Silverman.

What a great analysis, next step is going to be that anyone who criticizes Israel is literally Hitler and would have thrown baby Jews in the oven.

Antisemitism is now basically promoted by the far left

Considering how common antisemitism used to be until the middle of the XXth century, it's nothing new at all. It's even so ridiculous to say that, it sounds like the typical super conservative zionist who can't deal with how he agrees on most subjects with the far-right, but still don't fit in. "Could you please stop hating me so we can hate everyone else together? Will you let me in if I shift all the blame on the left?"

U know who i bet is behind this rise in antisemitism? The joos.

So which medal do the Jews now win in the SJW Victim Olympics?

Conservatives who hate jews hate them because they view them as an occult small group of people behind the banks, concentrating the real power in their hands.

Leftists who hate jews hate them because they view them as an occult small group of people behind the banks, concentrating the real power in their hands.

Same shit, only the flag differs

Jews are ok. Israelis not so much.

And why aren't you bemoaning antisemitism against Arabs? It's far more overt than with Jews.

Last edited:
Good. The west needs to wake up to the chosen people ruling class.

Not sure why right wingers love Jews so much given they're the biggest pushers of mass immigration, white guilt, cultural Marxism etc

Also it's a well known that they have hold a lot of power in politics largely from their financing of politics.

Look at Tony Blair as a good example of a 100% controlled kosh puppet. They dislike Corbyn who isn't totally surrendered to British Jewish power.

Last edited:
Israel is the reason why most people tend to hate jews.

When Israel drapes itself as the representative of the will of all jews worldwide it actions tend to reflect broadly on all.

Anti-Semitism lost alot of meaning when it was applied to anyone who criticises Israel.

Not surprisingly it it not the stigma it once was.

Back