A name the film from the quote game

Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live. At least awhile. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you not be willing to trade all the days from then 'til now. For one chance, just one chance, to come back here and show the English they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom! Alba gu Brah!

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.
don't know which marx brothers movie this is from, but i'm sure that's a groucho quote.

You have offended my family. And you have offended the Shaolin Temple.

It's shite being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth! The most wretched, servile, pathetic trash ever shat into civilisation. Some people hate the English. I don't; they're just wankers. We on the other hand were colonised by wankers! Can't even find a decent culture to get colonised by! We're ruled by effete arseholes. It's a shite state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and all the fresh in the world won't make any fucking difference!

Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live. At least awhile. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you not be willing to trade all the days from then 'til now. For one chance, just one chance, to come back here and show the English they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom! Alba gu Brah!
Still haven't seen anything but the last 20 or 30 minutes of this one.

Wrong, kid! The best way to defeat the opponent is to USE A GUN.

What did you do last night
“Nothin”
Well when someone asks you the same thing tomorrow you can say “nothin” or “we helped some crazy asswhole storm a castle”

It's shite being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth! The most wretched, servile, pathetic trash ever shat into civilisation. Some people hate the English. I don't; they're just wankers. We on the other hand were colonised by wankers! Can't even find a decent culture to get colonised by! We're ruled by effete arseholes. It's a shite state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and all the fresh in the world won't make any fucking difference!
A9B9F03E-AA5E-4EEC-B3CC-D08371265C7C.jpeg

Trainspotting

-“Remember Sully when I promised to kill you last?”
-“That’s right Matrix, you did!”
-“I lied.....”

"Though most of the world is ignorant in body chemistry, we wish to educate your country."

What did you do last night
“Nothin”
Well when someone asks you the same thing tomorrow you can say “nothin” or “we helped some crazy asswhole storm a castle”

Crocodile Dundee 2 but you misquoted it.?

It's " helped some lunatic storm a fortress" if that's the quote you wanted ?

Back