A name the film from the quote game

‘Karen, why did you do that Karen.. that was all we had!!’

"Alright, I'm coming out! Any man I see on the street with a gun, I'm gonna kill him. Any man takes a shot at me I'm gonna kill all his friends, burn his damn house down.

You'd better bury Nate right! And you'd better not cut nor otherwise harm no whores. Or I'll come back and kill every last one of you sons of bitches!"

"De Camptown ladies"?

"Sure! You know:
Oh, de Camptown ladies sing this song,
Doo darr, Doo darr
Camptown racetrack five miles long,
Oh de doo darr day..."

Last edited:
Gangs of New York?

“Yes, sir I’ve seen them. Yes, sir I was aware that they’re are all white. They are not from Portugal; they’re from Spain and at birth, they’re not white; they’re black. Sir.”
The Hunt For Red October?

“Yes, sir I’ve seen them. Yes, sir I was aware that they’re are all white. They are not from Portugal; they’re from Spain and at birth, they’re not white; they’re black. Sir.”
Crimson Tide
The Hunt For Red October?
2YBM.gif

"Alright, I'm coming out! Any man I see on the street with a gun, I'm gonna kill him. Any man takes a shot at me I'm gonna kill all his friends, burn his damn house down.

You'd better bury Nate right! And you'd better not cut nor otherwise harm no whores. Or I'll come back and kill every last one of you sons of bitches!"

"He should have armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend!"

"He should have armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend!"

Unforgiven, obviously

"You ever read the bible, Dan? I read it one time. I was eight years old. My daddy just got hisself killed over a shot of whiskey and my mama said "we're going back East to start over". So she gave me a bible, sat me down in the train station, told me to read it. She was gonna get our tickets. Well, I did what she said. I read that bible from cover to cover. It took me three days. She never came back."

Unforgiven, obviously

"You ever read the bible, Dan? I read it one time. I was eight years old. My daddy just got hisself killed over a shot of whiskey and my mama said "we're going back East to start over". So she gave me a bible, sat me down in the train station, told me to read it. She was gonna get our tickets. Well, I did what she said. I read that bible from cover to cover. It took me three days. She never came back."

Nice:cool:

3:10 to Yuma

"Fredo, you're my older brother and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the family. Ever".

Ghostbusters!

Mood? Mood’s a thing for cattle and love-play, not fighting.

Dune ? Gurney Halleck speaking to Paul .
Only seen the film once or twice but the book...read That so many times...

Back