A man who should step in to fight Robbie Lawler

If all these delusional Perry fans really want to see a steep climb up in competition, be my guest. Go ahead and feed that can to Robbie and watch that hype train get squashed faster than a lime in Mexico
that's pretty harsh homeboy

doesnt want robbie fighting the platinum one, but have no problem with fighting unranked cerrone coming off of a loss?

makes sense.

Pretty sure Cerrone's ranked seventh, while Perry doesn't even appear in the top 15. Just sayin'. Robbie owns Perry.

what do you think about a ufc fighter called conor mcgregor

Who is this McGregor UFC fighter you speak of? I mean... I heard about this ducker avoiding an entire division and pretending to be a boxer, but I don't know any active mixed martial artist of that name.

Platinum Mike Perry has never lost a round or a fight.

68138992-1.jpg

I'll step in to fight Robbie. I can assure you it will be ko of the decade when my jaw goes flying into the 45th row 6 seconds into the 1st round.

If all these delusional Perry fans really want to see a steep climb up in competition, be my guest. Go ahead and feed that can to Robbie and watch that hype train get squashed faster than a lime in Mexico
All wins by ko. You're the only can here. Mike Perry is the truth. Perry v Lawler would have to be a 190 round fight because both are top notch.

robbie was koed by woodley.

im a robbie fan, but it would be a fight and anything can happen--woodley landed a lucky shot, so could pnp.

I see an opportunity for a "Mayhem" Miller comeback!

Hell yeah, that would be my dream fight. Platinum Mike Perry will be the new Robbie Lawler in this sport. The man has the will, heart, chin and power to become the most iconic just bleed fighter ever.

Hell yeah, that would be my dream fight. Platinum Mike Perry will be the new Robbie Lawler in this sport. The man has the will, heart, chin and power to become the most iconic just bleed fighter ever.
Wisely said mohamed

Robbie's not gonna fight just anyone he's a point where he can pick his fights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back