A male rapist in a women’s prison?

I'm not familiar with this particular case and I'm not basing my opinion off an opinion piece from a source I don't know. But in general, it is absolutely insane to house men who decided they're a woman at one point in life with females in a place with little to no outside supervision. This means that by and large, the women are at the mercy of these men.

The safety of women should be prioritized before the feelings of mentally confused men, always.

By the way, I haven't ever heard of transmen (female to male) asking for access to men's spaces. I wonder why...

How dare you motherfuckers not respect this woman's gender identity!

Maybe the authorities need to come up with a non-gender specific septic tank to house sex beasts regardless of whatever issue they may have .

If I say this is retarded am I insulting retarded people?

She identifies as a woman so according to liberals anyone who doesn't pander to her and accept it is a transphobic bigot who is worse than Hitler.

I am going to put this on record here in the case I may need to refer back to it if I ever get sentenced to prison.

I feel like a woman, I think I may be a woman.

There, now I should be able to implement the same strategy.

Bring on the prison ladies! #metoo! It'll be amazing.

Can't believe I actually agree with @tonni on something, but that is a good point and I've mentioned it a few times and got no response. Why does it seem like every tranny is fighting for access to women's spaces and to play sports with women, and pretty close to 0 are fighting to play men's sports and hang out in men's locker rooms? Why does their "equality" seem to only go in 1 direction?

Keep it up, Babylon. Gravity will reassert itself eventually.

Can't believe I actually agree with @tonni on something, but that is a good point and I've mentioned it a few times and got no response. Why does it seem like every tranny is fighting for access to women's spaces and to play sports with women, and pretty close to 0 are fighting to play men's sports and hang out in men's locker rooms? Why does their "equality" seem to only go in 1 direction?
There is that college(?) wrestler who wants to compete against dudes but the state won't let her

Really gotta respect the balls on that chick

Can we create a prison island ala Death Race to house sex offenders regardless of sex, sexual orientation, or gender?

When you've had enough leftist bullshit for one day

giphy.gif

Confirmation bias.

the lesbian trans woman is basically in a buffet

"Incredibly, Martin Ponting, who was sentenced to life in 1995 for the rape of two girls under the age of 16, was recently moved to the all-women prison of Bronzefield in Surrey because he now identifies as a woman..."

jurassic-park-clever-girl.gif

I bet the rapist dropped his/her pants and said to the victim...

76f.gif

Last edited:
Back