A.M. MMA Confessions

It's 11:00 am here, but I'll bite

• I was a Conor McGregor troll at first. Then the fucker really grew on me and I became a genuine fan.
    {<Mcgoat}

• I was a full on Jones hater at first, when he had the phoney ass Christian persona. When it turned out that he's a cokehead that likes to sandblast prostitutes and crash cars into pregnant women, I realized that we have much in common and became a fan.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

• I initially fell for the Honda Housey hypetrain. Could never take Edmund seriously, though.

• I was 100% aboard the Erick Silva train, then when he failed I chimed along the "young prospect" jokes.

• I love MMA related racist humor (all in good fun, though).

I should just repost everything you just said. Except the stuff about Ronda

I masturbated using pictures of Amanda Nunes, Germaine de Randamie, Cyborg and Dana White :)

Thanks, that will be better than photos of Germaine de Randamie and Dana White :)
Lol You're welcome. The loose standards and economic hardship of Eastern Europeans make for a damn good nudey page

I started to really follow MMA in 2010.

*When Ronda Rousey came around I jumped on the bandwagon immediately, told everyone she was the greatest thing since sliced cheese, then when she got Holly Holmed to the head, I pretended like I didn't know she ever existed.
Traitor. WAR3

I'm OK with your confessions except for the Jones/Gustafsson one
WTF is wrong with you?

My favorite fighter (BJ Penn) keeps fighting and every time I convince myself he's coming back for real, after his last fight with siver I got genuinely depressed stopped watching the event an got blackout drunk

It's not quite 4AM where I live, so I will share some things I would dare not say in the PM:
*I like Michael Bisping not in spite of him being a dick, but because of it.
*When Ronda Rousey came around I jumped on the bandwagon immediately, told everyone she was the greatest thing since sliced cheese, then when she got Holly Holmed to the head, I pretended like I didn't know she ever existed.
*I fell asleep during Jones/Gustafsson. I'm sorry, I did.
*In the right state of drunk, I think Bethe Correia is an attractive woman.
*I've never actually watched a single episode of TUF. Not even five minutes of one. Although, I'm kinda proud of that one...
There ya go Sherdoggers, 5 things I would deny in the sunlight but are actually true. What are some of yours???
Wow, you missed a ton of good fights on TUF. The show is usually kinda dumb... but the fights are often very good

fucking hate frankie edgar don't know why just do
just like you can with hockey i wish you could listen to audio on radio
saw the leaked photos Jessamyn Duke is a babe

I'm OK with your confessions except for the Jones/Gustafsson one
WTF is wrong with you?
That night - a combination of pharmaceuticals that would impress Elvis himself. The fight was good when I re-watched it :)

saw the leaked photos Jessamyn Duke is a babe
anigif_enhanced-buzz-22371-1390853307-13.gif

Back