A.M. MMA Confessions

Couch Ninja

The Duster King
@Black
Reaction score
It's not quite 4AM where I live, so I will share some things I would dare not say in the PM:
*I like Michael Bisping not in spite of him being a dick, but because of it.
*When Ronda Rousey came around I jumped on the bandwagon immediately, told everyone she was the greatest thing since sliced cheese, then when she got Holly Holmed to the head, I pretended like I didn't know she ever existed.
*I fell asleep during Jones/Gustafsson. I'm sorry, I did.
*In the right state of drunk, I think Bethe Correia is an attractive woman.
*I've never actually watched a single episode of TUF. Not even five minutes of one. Although, I'm kinda proud of that one...
There ya go Sherdoggers, 5 things I would deny in the sunlight but are actually true. What are some of yours???

Ronda bandwagon fan...

<DisgustingHHH>

Glad you came to your senses.
Thanks man. She had me pretty deep there for about a year. I really thought she could armbar Sasquatch if it came down to it. Lesson learned

-Half of the UFC fight nights I end up watching old kickboxing videos on youtube from 20 years ago rather than seeing #9 manlet vs #12 manlet main event in the Phillipines, even though I already know exactly whats going to happen

I was a believer in the Second Coming of Ronda.

Up until the moment just before she started stepping back from Amanda's flurry.

It's 11:00 am here, but I'll bite

• I was a Conor McGregor troll at first. Then the fucker really grew on me and I became a genuine fan.
    {<Mcgoat}

• I was a full on Jones hater at first, when he had the phoney ass Christian persona. When it turned out that he's a cokehead that likes to sandblast prostitutes and crash cars into pregnant women, I realized that we have much in common and became a fan.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

• I initially fell for the Honda Housey hypetrain. Could never take Edmund seriously, though.

• I was 100% aboard the Erick Silva train, then when he failed I chimed along the "young prospect" jokes.

• I love MMA related racist humor (all in good fun, though).

I secretly want Conor to win for the sake of mma. It more than likely won't happen, so I'll still laugh at him for tryingFloyd-Mayweather-Laughing.jpg

-Half of the UFC fight nights I end up watching old kickboxing videos on youtube from 20 years ago rather than seeing #9 manlet vs #12 manlet main event in the Phillipines, even though I already know exactly whats going to happen
LMAO That one hit close to home. I Bill "Superfoot" Wallaced it online thru most of that last FN in Mexico City

It's 11:00 am here, but I'll bite

• I was a Conor McGregor troll at first. Then the fucker really grew on me and I became a genuine fan.
    {<Mcgoat}

• I was a full on Jones hater at first, when he had the phoney ass Christian persona. When it turned out that he's a cokehead that likes to sandblast prostitutes and crash cars into pregnant women, I realized that we have much in common and became a fan.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

• I initially fell for the Honda Housey hypetrain. Could never take Edmund seriously, though.

• I was 100% aboard the Erick Silva train, then when he failed I chimed along the "young prospect" jokes.

• I love MMA related racist humor (all in good fun, though).
We should hang out. And don't give up on Erick man! Kid's got potential!

I lost touch with MMA for a few years when I was very busy with nowhere to watch events. I've never regained the level of current knowledge I had Then. I don't know or care who like 91% of these names I read are attached to.

I dont like Rogan.
I dont care for Khabib or Holloway.
Frankie definitely won the first fight with BJ.

I dont like Rogan.
I dont care for Khabib or Holloway.
Frankie definitely won the first fight with BJ.
No Rogan? The excitable stoner we all know and love? What wrong witchu

Back