A lot of people are getting cleared by USADA recently.... Jon Jones next?

USADA is a disgrace. Get rid of it already. JDS, Barnett, Anderson all innocent. Careers wasted by these gangsters
I completely disagree with this. How could these professional athletes be so careless with their careers that they take all these dodgy supplements. Why don't they just stick with the trusted and reliable brands? They can't possibly be that stupid I don't believe in the tainted supplement excuse. They are cheating

I completely disagree with this. How could these professional athletes be so careless with their careers that they take all these dodgy supplements. Why don't they just stick with the trusted and reliable brands? They can't possibly be that stupid I don't believe in the tainted supplement excuse. They are cheating

Legalise PEDs.

If Jon is cleared we can confirm USADA is compromised, and that there is a loophole of simply finding a OTC supplement with traces same drug you're using (not hard to do in an unregulated supp industry), and keeping it on hand as a scapegoat in case you get caught. They did it for Yoel and Jon, and now everyone else saw that and is using the same loophole.

USADA = compromised if they're letting guys off just for showing a supplement that matches the drug in their system, how does that prove that's how the drug got in them?

If Jon is cleared we can confirm USADA is compromised, and that there is a loophole of simply finding a OTC supplement with traces same drug you're using (not hard to do in an unregulated supp industry), and keeping it on hand as a scapegoat in case you get caught. They did it for Yoel and Jon, and now everyone else saw that and is using the same loophole.

USADA = compromised if they're letting guys off just for showing a supplement that matches the drug in their system, how does that prove that's how the drug got in them?

I believe there is a bit more to it than that.

The fighter would have to have it listed as a supplement on his forms first, they would need to give their used supplements to USADA, then USADA would need to go and indeopendently go buy some and find the same substance in that batch as well. It's not quite as simple as finding some later or after the fact

Silva, Barnett, JDS etc

Jon Jones' story has remained consistent since he popped for a banned substance after his fight with DC
We have multiple UFC people saying that there's something fishy with his test results, we had him passing his in fight test, only failing the pre-fight one

Is he the next to be cleared?
Could we see The Great One return this year perhaps at HW for a third showdown with DC?
Actually i believe this is a precursor or whayevet u call it in the sence that they are gona really come hard on jones and make a big statement after getting the petty ones out the way

If USADA clears Jon Jones they might as well just fucking hand the fighters the roids straight up and just have an official USADA line of gear.

Insulin needle heads.
There's also a bottle of banned diuretics in that picture.

Actually i believe this is a precursor or whayevet u call it in the sence that they are gona really come hard on jones and make a big statement after getting the petty ones out the way
I'm of the belief that USADA cares more about their credibility than they do a mid-level draw in Jon Jones simply because USADA makes the bulk of their money outside the UFC.

@dimspace - Got any info on when Mayweather's USADA testing began for the McGregor fight? Or is his information kept private?

USADA’s verdict was based on the "evidence before the panel," meaning only Jones’ bullsh*t story his team presented to the panel. They concluded that Jones' explanation was conceivable in the same way that OJ's jurors determined that him not being a murderer was also conceivable.

The fact that they chose to give him the maximum penalty despite all this "evidence" speaks VOLUMES for what they really felt.

Literally, anyone that ever failed a drug test could scour every supplement/drug on the market to eventually identify something that is contaminated with their specific PED and that's exactly why it took Jones weeks before he responded to his drug test failure. That's just a basic outline it's actually more complicated.

your opinions and assumptions about how easy it is to pull one over on USADA are fairly widespread. Chael does a pretty good job of debunking them here.

i hope you learn something, even if you end up disagreeing with anything he says. enjoy.

People knocking on USADA, failing to realize they're the ones finally catching him.

USER=471491]@dimspace[/USER] - Got any info on when Mayweather's USADA testing began for the McGregor fight? Or is his information kept private?

Start of July

y0lchEb.png

hahaha Thank you.
As for Jon, I am conflicted about it.
On one hand, I do agree he is an idiot. And his hearing only damage him more than did any good.
HOWEVER, the whole story was fishy, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was indeed a victim.

but he had a lot more chances than anyone else (i.e. coke before DC fight with absolutely no repercussions from it ...well he did spend one whole night at a resort, but I digress)... I agree with the 4 years, with the stern message that next time he will be kicked out of the sport....
That might send a clear message to everyone else that even someone as Jon can be banned, what's to say about the rest???

Jon is a huge narcissist and we will never know the truth, but I think hes a dirty steroid cheat.

With that said, USADA need to worry about the precedent their decision sets. At the end of the day Jon had a banned substance in his system, and is responsible for that. He didn't find a tainted supplement so that argument is out.

They might elect to give him 2 years for tbol and argue they aren't doubling the punishment because his 1st PED violation was an accident in their eyes.

But giving Jon anything less than 2 years sets a dangerous precedent without a tainted supplement defense.

Jon is a huge narcissist and we will never know the truth, but I think hes a dirty steroid cheat.

With that said, USADA need to worry about the precedent their decision sets. At the end of the day Jon had a banned substance in his system, and is responsible for that. He didn't find a tainted supplement so that argument is out.

They might elect to give him 2 years for tbol and argue they aren't doubling the punishment because his 1st PED violation was an accident in their eyes.

But giving Jon anything less than 2 years sets a dangerous precedent without a tainted supplement defense.
I 100% agree with you on that.

This is another myth, USADA never considered Jones' first violation as an unfortunate accident. USADA general counsel Mr. Bock went as far as to suggest that “the whole story told by the protagonists lacked the clear ring of truth and had rather the indistinct sound of contrivance.

Jones' team tried to pass the arbitration panel's conclusion as USADA's own, but this is another fake news just like the bullshit about the blood test being negative to turinabol, when blood tests do not detect it nor its metabolites.

This is another myth, USADA never considered Jones' first violation as an unfortunate accident. USADA general counsel Mr. Bock went as far as to suggest that “the whole story told by the protagonists lacked the clear ring of truth and had rather the indistinct sound of contrivance.

Jones' team tried to pass the arbitration panel's conclusion as USADA's own, but this is another fake news just like the bullshit about the blood test being negative to turinabol, when blood tests do not detect it nor its metabolites.

True -- I did remember USADA saying that, but you're right I was basing my conclusion on the arbitration.

Hopefully USADA come down hard demanding 4 years, and then he might get away with 2 years in arbitration.

The pills (Tadalafil) Juicer Jones laughably blames his failed test on contained a 3rd banned substance called Tamoxifen that was NOT in his system.
…thankfully Twitter was on it:

That should’ve F*CKED Juicer Jones, but his high priced lawyer made it so the court couldn’t accept it b/c of the "sloppiness" of the penis pill manufacturer. *cough*payoff*cough*

Also the FACT that Juicer Jones’ fall-guy laughably submitted a receipt for the penis pills that included him buying f*cking CLOMIPHENE on it as well! LMAO!!!
…but did you see the part about where the receipt was dated to when they had ALREADY LEFT the state???
Mr. Blasich had initially provided to the Panel an invoice from All American Peptide for Tadalafil tablets dated 25 May 2016 and said to be the origin of the tablet taken by the Applicant (Juicer Jones). However, as he accepted, it could not in fact be so, because since it identified a purchase made after he had left New York (where he claimed they had been delivered) in his car to drive to Albuquerque.
& then one of my personal favorite parts. The court basically saying Juicer Jones is full of sh*t & his penis pill EXCUSE is bullsh*t:
The Applicant’s (Juicer Jones) evidence that he lit upon the Tadalafil as the source of the substances when he gratuitously told an employee at a local Max Muscle outlet that he had taken a "sex pill" and she then immediately identified that as the explanation was suspect given that there was no evidence that "sex pills" had ever been previously identified as containing such substances.
It’s abundantly clear now why USADA gave Juicer Jones the maximum penalty of 1 year suspension…

…Juicer Jones is GUILTY af, but had the $ & lawyers to weasel out of it.

Quotes are from the actual released court documents: http://ufc.usada.org/wp-content/uploads/Award-6-November-2016.pdf

The worst tragedy of all this is that we eventually run out of Cormier/Jones Tommy Toe Hold battles.

The pills (Tadalafil) Juicer Jones laughably blames his failed test on contained a 3rd banned substance called Tamoxifen that was NOT in his system.
…thankfully Twitter was on it:

That should’ve F*CKED Juicer Jones, but his high priced lawyer made it so the court couldn’t accept it b/c of the "sloppiness" of the penis pill manufacturer. *cough*payoff*cough*

Also the FACT that Juicer Jones’ fall-guy laughably submitted a receipt for the penis pills that included him buying f*cking CLOMIPHENE on it as well! LMAO!!!
…but did you see the part about where the receipt was dated to when they had ALREADY LEFT the state???

& then one of my personal favorite parts. The court basically saying Juicer Jones is full of sh*t & his penis pill EXCUSE is bullsh*t:

It’s abundantly clear now why USADA gave Juicer Jones the maximum penalty of 1 year suspension…

…Juicer Jones is GUILTY af, but had the $ & lawyers to weasel out of it.

Quotes are from the actual released court documents: http://ufc.usada.org/wp-content/uploads/Award-6-November-2016.pdf

I'd never heard of tamoxifen before and it looks like a breast cancer med. What is it supposed to help, performancewise?

This is what really fucks me off with dana white I can deal with his constant bull shitting but the way he makes exceptions and exemptions for dudes like Jones, mcgregor and brock & carries on like nothing happened is fucking farcical.
Eventually though this shit comes back to bite you I doubt schaub will be the only fucked off former ufc employee toohave some serious dirt on Dana.

I'll be here waiting with the popcorn.
Lol. Every company in the world is ran like this. NFL, NBA, apple everyone. Dana will always be fine as long as he’s part of the elite, Fertitta’s and WME

Back