A look at the UFCs elite fighter measuring practices. (Conor video from way back)

Co-Co Zola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
*video is time stamped for your convenience*

71inches tall = 5'11
72 inch reach

UFC lists him at 5'9 with a 74 inch reach these days

<DisgustingHHH>

Bunch of bums, I'm telling ye'. They've rightly took some inches of his height...but they've just went and relocated them to his reach. LMAO.

Last edited:
Just shows that they put no effort into it because they either don't give a shit or don't think it's very important. Very different from the world of Sherdog where every half inch of a fighter's height or reach is fertile ground for conspiracy theories.

Just shows that they put no effort into it because they either don't give a shit or don't think it's very important. Very different from the world of Sherdog where every half inch of a fighter's height or reach is fertile ground for conspiracy theories.

I'm actually amazed they actually do 'measure' them at all. LMAO. Fighters fluctuate in height and reach all the time, I always assumed they just asked the fighter how tall they were and went with it. I still believe they do this half the time though, cause some fighters get 3-4 inches added to their height. It's too much surely to just be fluffing it.

They're really haphazard, it's like a drunk bro whipping out a measuring tape and half assing it then adding an inch or two to make his buddy feel taller.

it's like a drunk bro whipping out a measuring tape and half assing it then adding an inch or two to make his buddy feel longer
Always measure from the top of the shaft. Start measuring from the balls and the next thing you know a ruler is up someone's ass.

Mcgregor s reach was 72 without being as long as he could. I think that's where we get the discrepancy between his early UFC fights and his current

Being 5'11 without shoes on really hurts the haters manlet claims. A few posters used to enter every mcgregor thread and say he had lifts in his shoes. When I asked them how they knew that their response was "I just know he does because he's so insecure". Well nothing says insecure like starting rumors about another man you don't know, on an Internet forum.

Being 5'11 without shoes on really hurts the haters manlet claims. A few posters used to enter every mcgregor thread and say he had lifts in his shoes. When I asked them how they knew that their response was "I just know he does because he's so insecure". Well nothing says insecure like starting rumors about another man you don't know, on an Internet forum.

Ahh but now he will be a coward who fights 'manlets' and is too scared to fight 'real men'. You can't stop haters.

dxcN91I.jpg

Back