A Linguistic Explanation of Mackenzie Dern's Accent

Funny thing is she Gave an exclusive backstage intervew after the fight totally in Portuguese for globo. Her Portuguese looked totally shit. She was actually stop talking to find
the correct words.
So she can’t speak any language fluently anymore
{<jordan}

That’s a really ugly looking hand

Looks like a hand of someone with Down’s syndrome to be honest

This is what came to my mind

Wall-E%2Bobese%2Bhumans%2B-%2Bcropped.jpg

I thought Gurgel was there more to interpret English to Portuguese for the Brazilian fans but that's not really how the interview went.

Sometimes though after reading threads on Sherdog for 5mins, I forget how to English me speaking too.

I thought it was odd that he only translated the first question and that was it . . . English from that point on.

I know she is born in America and she changed her accent for some reason, but translator? Really?

Nice to see Jorge again

Capture_10.png

lmfao I hope she never stops tis accent and it just continues to devolve until she literally can't speak english

the rustlemania will be delicious

Dern for president

Demian Maia was born and raised in Brazil. He lives and trains in Brazil. He doesn’t even need a translator

I like how the translator only translates the first question and just stands there doing nothing for the rest of the interview
wonder what went wrong there lol

"oh hey, the UFC is trying fast-track me to the limelight. Let me fuck myself over by intentionally butchering the English language so they can give me a translator".

women...

"oh hey, the UFC is trying fast-track me to the limelight. Let me fuck myself over by intentionally butchering the English language so they can give me a translator".

women...

this, seriously. like what the fuck

She got a sampling of Brazilian dick and decided to convert.

TS got dumped by a chick with a booty, now he likes little boys

seriously get your shit together, why are you on here hating on some woman who never did anything to you and is completely oblivious to your existence? listen carefully - YOU NEED PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP. you are a poisonous individual and your cancerous attitudes should be despised by any right-thinking human being. go get some therapy man, go get that poison out of your system, i will be happy for you when you become a well-adjusted human being. just stop it man. don't make excuses, don't deflect the issue with bullshit, you are MENTALLY ILL.

get help
But you're the one upset.

But you're the one upset.

these are all just statements of fact. is a machine upset when it prints a cancer warning on a pack of cigarettes?

yo cigarette manufacturer y u so mad

4335416-3x2-940x627.jpg

^ thats a visual aid to help you understand your personality, i'm doin aight bro

these are all just statements of fact. is a machine upset when it prints a cancer warning on a pack of cigarettes?

yo cigarette manufacturer y u so mad

4335416-3x2-940x627.jpg

^ thats a visual aid to help you understand your personality, i'm doin aight bro

I'm not buying the spent a lot of time around Brazilians explanation. Roxanne Modafferi spent like twelve years in Japan; she went in sounding like a dorky girl from Delaware and she left sounding like a dorky girl from Delaware (and I don't mean dorky in any negative way, I think it's charming), with no trace of a Japanese accent.

I think there might be more pressing things to worry about "as a species"
I'm talking about at an instinctual level that we pickup cues from people doing deceptive shit to avoid being endangered by them and if something seems off, it can bother us. Interpersonal trust.

I'm talking about at an instinctual level that we pickup cues from people doing deceptive shit to avoid being endangered by them and if something seems off, it can bother us. Interpersonal trust.

Fair point. Here's mine:

Mudskipper_duet.jpg

Back