A level athlete Greg Hardy gassed in 57 seconds

Oh, for the love of Conor...

Listen, guys, this isn't complicated.

Remember when you were a kid?... hanging out with your boys and playing whatever the fuqq you were playing?

Well, remember that one kid that was better than the rest at everything you ever played?

He was more athletic than the rest of you...he ran faster, jumped higher and had better coordination...he was the A level athlete among you.

Hardy couldn't catch his breath after the fight that lasted 57 seconds and consisted of a few exchanges on the feet.
What would've happened had he been in a wrestling-heavy three round bout. It woulda been Dada 5000 level of gassing.
Some sherdoggers don't understand that athleticism is sport specific. Put an Olympic wrestler in a swimming pool and see how long he can keep up with an Olympic swimmer. Put the swimmer on a wrestling mat and he's gonna gas in a few minutes.
How fast you can run a 40-yard dash is irrelevant for fighting.
Roy nelson would gas Hardy out in an mma fight, and Big Country probably needs about 2 minutes to complete a 40-yard dash.
What’s gonna happen is Hardy will be beaten of coarse by his weaknesses. Cardio and lack of submission defense.

Do you guys remember when Mir caught Brock in that knee-bar?

Oh, for the love of Conor...

Listen, guys, this isn't complicated.

Remember when you were a kid?... hanging out with your boys and playing whatever the fuqq you were playing?

Well, remember that one kid that was better than the rest at everything you ever played?

He was more athletic than the rest of you...he ran faster, jumped higher and had better coordination...he was the A level athlete among you.
I remember when he tried to square up to me.

My reflexes and punches were naturally faster, my footwook was naturally better...My punches were naturally straighter...My chin was naturally tuck down and better....He was swinging like an idiot with his chin up.

Got em....and he got KTFO.....every since that day, A level athlete stayed in football like the pussy he is.

Its called American Football.

Not real football that is.

Hardy couldn't catch his breath after the fight that lasted 57 seconds and consisted of a few exchanges on the feet.
What would've happened had he been in a wrestling-heavy three round bout. It woulda been Dada 5000 level of gassing.
Some sherdoggers don't understand that athleticism is sport specific. Put an Olympic wrestler in a swimming pool and see how long he can keep up with an Olympic swimmer. Put the swimmer on a wrestling mat and he's gonna gas in a few minutes.
How fast you can run a 40-yard dash is irrelevant for fighting.
Roy nelson would gas Hardy out in an mma fight, and Big Country probably needs about 2 minutes to complete a 40-yard dash.
What’s gonna happen is Hardy will be beaten of coarse by his weaknesses. Cardio and lack of submission defense.

Do you guys remember when Mir caught Br

An NFL guy is basically a 10 sec sprinter throwing a ball around,, he can't do anything woodley can do and would get wrecked.

If you want to make a fair comparison , now show me a clip of woodley wrestling with that guy or exchanging overhand rights together, otherwise you are showing a foot ball athlete that sprints for a living with huge breaks that can't hang with real sprinters/runners.

Still trolling with your bullshit. http://www.espn.com/espn/page2/sportSkills?sort=total#grid
This blows your bullshit diatribe right up your ass.

Do you guys remember when Mir caught Br
There are exactly 2 jiu jitsu black belts left in the UFC HW division. Werdum and Oleksiy Oliynyk. Everyone else retired.
In another 2 years there won't be any grappling based fighters in the HW division left. All the new comers are like Black Beast and Ngannou. Strikers with no grappling background.

Lots, those guys play Rugby.

Rugby players are not genetic freaks and have no where near the athletic measurables of NFL players. Jarryd Hayne was supposed to be one of the best rugby players and couldnt even make it on the worst team in the NFL. He ran a 4.53 40 which is slow for a skill player. Josh Sweat a 6'4" 250lb defensive lineman ran a 4.53.

Rugby players are not genetic freaks and have no where near the athletic measurables of NFL players. Jarryd Hayne was supposed to be one of the best rugby players and couldnt even make it on the worst team in the NFL. He ran a 4.53 40 which is slow for a skill player. Josh Sweat a 6'4" 250lb defensive lineman ran a 4.53.
They have like 10x the endurance and cardio though while still being pretty strong and explosive so yeah they are better athletes

so much muscle...

20130615050826_justin_gaethje.JPG
What are you talking about? Gaethje is absolutely relentless, his cardio is good. Its Wood and Romero who chill for entire round

The bigger Rugby players don’t generally need that explosive sprint, but bear in mind they play continuously against each for over an hour with only 1 significant (over 30 seconds) break in the action. I don’t know if many NFL players could manage that.

UFC fighters and boxers are the real A level athletes

Back