A Level actress Ellen Pompeo tells Trump troll supporters "I dont want Trump Supporters for fans"

I love this women. Not only is she gorgeous but she has this fierce intellenge in her. I love how she puts these disgusting, vile, hillybilly trolls in their place.

And no this is not fake news. THIS!!! IS!!!!!!! SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly have no idea who Ellen Pompeo is, but she sounds like a dumb bitch. It's bad enough that she thinks anyone should care about her goofy political opinions in the first place, but the ego mania to tell half the country who they can be a fan of and who they can't is off the charts narcissism.

And why should I care what she thinks?

More tolerance from the Leftists and Democrats. And they are still wondering how they got shelled in the last election. God bless America and Donald Trump!

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

so she is an "A" level actress? then why did people call Kathy griffin a d lister? I mean they are about equal in relevance, right?

I'd say hollywood is forcing many people to make a stand against the president.

I think of it more along the lines of what I once heard Bill Burr said. He talked about how famous people are basically on a first date with the world at all times. IF they get a part, and the director doesn't like them, they lose millions of dollars. If they say something the studio head making the movie does not like, they lose millions of dollars. So it creates an incentive to say only what you have calculated to be acceptable to the most people.

Was this C grade actress under the mistaken impression that Trump fans, or anyone for that matter, cared about her opinion?

Yes. That women (she's as cool as 2 women combined) is clearly fiercely intellenge (meaning elegant and smart). Any other misspelled words of wisdom?

She was once accused of racism and called 'white bitch' by liberals for using black emojis. The lunatic left will turn on her again at some point.

That is what you get for aligning yourself with the mental disorder known as liberalism sweetheart. Personally I enjoy it when liberals abuse each other. They deserve the punishment that they ask for.

Yikes. That twitter feed is filled with brainwashed zealots insisting that it's impossible to be racist towards white people (which conveniently excuses racism towards white people. Hardly clever).

I have to remind myself that the average person isn't as stupid as a twitter sample and the context of the tweet is going to attract these sorts of people.

Back