A**hole wizard grants you a super power

Do people still do asshole wizard threads?

Regardless, here's the scenario:

You remove the lid from your chai latte made with half almond, half soy, and an unusually large amount of steam comes out. The steam materializes into an old bearded man.

kids-wizard-costume.jpg

"I am the asshole wizard" he says.

"I will grant you one super power of your choosing. There are two rules however. The first rule is that it must be useful in the fight against evil. The second rule is that it must be a power that nobody has ever thought of before. If someone provides proof that this power had been previously conceived, you lose the power, and your penis....

Now make your choice."

Just because you got that sweet sweet flowery bathrobe for christmas does not make you a wizard.

I want the power to boil or freeze water instantly with a thought.

Any water

Like the water in the human body.

My ball hairs would extend like tentacles and wrap the bad guy up like he was tied up in rope . Then , I’d use the electric current part of my powers and fry dude .

You remove the lid from your chai latte made with half almond, half soy, and an unusually large amount of steam comes out. The steam materializes into an old bearded man.

kids-wizard-costume.jpg

"I will grant you one super power of your choosing. There are two rules however. The first rule is that it must be useful in the fight against evil. The second rule is that it must be a power that nobody has ever thought of before. If someone provides proof that this power had been previously conceived, you lose the power, and your penis....

Now make your choice."
I'm gonna get the power and use it on the wizard, cause clearly he enabled me to enact an evil action.

Power would be to put vaginas on foreheads

Highly caustic and corrosive semen. We’re talking like the blood of the xenomorphs and face huggers from Alien and Aliens.

Highly caustic and corrosive semen. We’re talking like the blood of the xenomorphs and face huggers from Alien and Aliens.
So every woman that is kind enough to let you fuck her is rewarded with a grisly death?

Still probably better than pregnancy

You immediately begin screaming as it burns its way out of your scrotum.

I want the power to piss flames.
Ghost-Rider-Spirit-of-Vengeance-Flamethrower-1200x692.jpg

kids-wizard-costume.jpg

Now make your choice."

This scenario went very far south. It has to be something no one has ever thought of before? Or, you lose your penis? I am not going to play that game.

Back