A Henri Hooft fighter sh*ts the bed once again

Yo your right bro, like i said once the shots taken away he hasnt looked the best.

Dc 1 he looked impressive but lost, I would have thought he would have made adjustments but instead got a rematch and looked even worse.

Yep but he went completely against the gameplan in DC 2. His corner was close to a heart failure because of that and very pissed of (understandable). This really was just Rumble giving up. He fucked up in his own.

Henri Hooft a bit overrated in my opinion. Seems like Combat Club's fighters lose more often than they win

Because Dutch kickboxing doesn’t translate well to MMA with 4oz gloves...

Wasn't Lawler down there for his RDA camp too? Them and Jackson's phoning it in right now entirely
He was bro, good look
Wasn't Lawler down there for his RDA camp too? Them and Jackson's phoning it in right now entirely
your right,someone mentioned above that hooft cornered rockhold in the branch fight.

Neither fighter came off looking like theyd inproved since their last bout.

Rockhold was getting pieced up in the boxing exchanges, wasnt until he started grappling the tide turned.Rockholds grappling is all AKA.

Hard to judge Lawler with that injury he sustained, needless to say he lost the fight.

Lukes there now, lets see if he forgot how to wrestle with Romero coming up

Didn’t his coaches complain Rumble didn’t follow the gameplan though?

And I don’t think Johnson ever had much for Khabib outside of a lucky punch.
All Khabib's got is a lucky takedown...

It just seems like they train striking all day and they spar hard. Maybe useful only for certain parts of the fight camp but not for getting "better".

Henri is the Dutch Edmund.

Back